Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
We had it this morning in the Clearwater, Florida area. Actual frost on the truck windshield!!
Going to be interesting to see how the weather holds for the game on Sunday (for those that are interested).

I'm going to reach out to Albert and let him know that people are asking for him on this thread.
Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm on the phone with Albert now. He's going to be back in full swing with the forum in the next couple of days...
Stay tuned!

RJ_986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Albert is the man. I placed an order Dec 17. I had been a bit of a pain requesting changes in tow packages and they did great with my requests. Right before production, I noticed that lariats interior of fords build and plan do not match the actual vehicles they make (Ford.com shows All black on non-sports but its actually being delivered black seats/dash/console with a grey headliner on the roof). My truck was already in production but they were very quick to let me reorder a different truck. No hassles or trying to talk me out of my own opinions.

This is the type of dealership I want to support. Great pricing and fully transparent.

Despite having plenty of options in KC, I will be making the drive to Granger to pickup my reorder.

If someone wants a powerboost 502 lariat in ox white...I know he has one coming soon =p.

Arbybaconator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Albert is the man. I placed an order Dec 17. I had been a bit of a pain requesting changes in tow packages and they did great with my requests. Right before production, I noticed that lariats interior of fords build and plan do not match the actual vehicles they make (Ford.com shows All black on non-sports but its actually being delivered black seats/dash/console with a grey headliner on the roof). My truck was already in production but they were very quick to let me reorder a different truck. No hassles or trying to talk me out of my own opinions.

This is the type of dealership I want to support. Great pricing and fully transparent.

Despite having plenty of options in KC, I will be making the drive to Granger to pickup my reorder.

If someone wants a powerboost 502 lariat in ox white...I know he has one coming soon =p.

This is great to hear. I'm excited to work with the guys and gals of Granger. This will be my first truck purchase.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This is great to hear. I'm excited to work with the guys and gals of Granger. This will be my first truck purchase.
I've purchased and leased quite a few vehicles over the years, but this was my first Ford and my first truck. I have a feeling that I'll keep in touch with Albert even tho' my purchase is now complete. He's that kind of guy.

Sponsored

metallikatz3

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tacoma
I wonder if they can tell us when the Tremor ordering will open up?

I'm more than happy to fly out from Utah to pick up a truck if the buying experience is pain free

Wawa

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma
Occupation
Golf course superintendent

I'm more than happy to fly out from Utah to pick up a truck if the buying experience is pain free
I would also like to know this?

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education

I spoke to a NE Iowa dealer that they thought it would open up around April/May.

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I want Tremor #1, how can I make that happen? lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I will be back online next week as we are transferring my phone responsibilities for the Bronco ordering to another staff member and I will come back to answer questions and give pricing information to the F-150 crew...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

Thank you for the kind words, we would rather not have an unhappy customer over a sale of a vehicle...if and when you are ready to proceed with another order just call me and we can get that rolling for you..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles