Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@LaserDawg1981 I had another member on here asking about the color of the Lariat Sport interior

I was ordering a Larriat 502A sport for a guy that wanted all black interior and we found this in WBDO

Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 1598293591877

And you cannot check the lariat interior trim accent unless you remove the sport...

So this must be where the color comes into play...

Also you cannot un-check the Lariat Sport trim accent...
Sponsored

JBYSLC

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150
@Granger Ford Thank you for all the helpful information on here. I was hoping you could confirm/deny something for me. On the ESource document that was posted on this forum it shows a limited selection of exterior colors for the Lariat Sport. My hopes would be to order a Lariat Sport in Antimatter Blue, but I am now wondering if that is an option.

Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 1598305714558

njb570

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
@Granger Ford I was looking at purchasing my first f150 after selling off my ranger. My local dealer is liquidating their demo and loaner trucks that have ~2k miles give or take depending on the truck. Most are XLT with either the 3.5 or 2.7.
My question for you is, since they are already 'used' after a fashion, where should I start with negotiating? Should I still start at invoice and just knock depreciation for mileage? I searched for courtesy vehicles but only saw something about deliveries. Sorry if this is a repost.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford I was looking at purchasing my first f150 after selling off my ranger. My local dealer is liquidating their demo and loaner trucks that have ~2k miles give or take depending on the truck. Most are XLT with either the 3.5 or 2.7.
My question for you is, since they are already 'used' after a fashion, where should I start with negotiating? Should I still start at invoice and just knock depreciation for mileage? I searched for courtesy vehicles but only saw something about deliveries. Sorry if this is a repost.
PM'd

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Why do you think the power telescoping "Tow mirrors" are not compatible with the Tow-Technology package, but are with the generic Tow Package and the Max. Tow Package?

I thought it might have to do with the 360-deg cameras (mounted on the mirror stems) but they are actually a required item to select the power telescoping mirrors... so what the heck???

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Hey Granger Ford! I am not far from you and very interested on placing an order for a 21 Supercrew Lariat. Are you interested? I got my last 3 fords new from Gurnee IL but my guy doesn’t appear to work there anymore and they changed hands.

thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Hey Granger Ford! I am not far from you and very interested on placing an order for a 21 Supercrew Lariat. Are you interested? I got my last 3 fords new from Gurnee IL but my guy doesn’t appear to work there anymore and they changed hands.

thanks!
Sure

PM me the specs you are looking for...

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Albert - I have an ordering/build question which I'm hoping you can help with:
Platinum short-bed 4x4 super crew with 701A (high) package.
Purchasing as a tow vehicle for a 27' Airstream.

What's the difference between the Tow Technology Package and Max Trailer Tow Package and why are they mutually exclusive?

Thank you in advance.

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
What's the difference between the Tow Technology Package and Max Trailer Tow Package and why are they mutually exclusive?

Thank you in advance.
This has been discussed before and there's no clear answer yet - the regular Towing package and the Tow Tech package are the most confusing ones as they have virtually the same equipment minus the 360 camera, and the Tow Tech package that includes it is actually less than the other one! We await details on towing capacity of the different options to make sense of them, those details have not yet been released.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
The Tow Tech has 360-Degree Camera Package that are already standard on the Platinum

The only thing that is missing when the Max tow is ordered that I can see is the Blind Spot Monitoring w/Trailerng

And that is not a stand alone but I am trying to find out if it is on the truck...

I need Ford to pick up one of my Platinum trucks so I can get a VIN and have a breakdown of all features on the Truck...

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
This has been discussed before and there's no clear answer yet - the regular Towing package and the Tow Tech package are the most confusing ones as they have virtually the same equipment minus the 360 camera, and the Tow Tech package that includes it is actually less than the other one! We await details on towing capacity of the different options to make sense of them, those details have not yet been released.
Thanks, Martin and Albert (following post). I've tried searching the forum and some other sources and just didn't find an answer (and wasn't sure if it had been finally figured out yet).

Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for the information.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Maybe this will help. This is based on the info on the new config site. What jumps out to most is that the Tow Tech does not come with the hitch and harness. The XLT and above come with the hitch and harness, but the XL does not. For that reason, the XL (high) is the only model where you can select both packages simultaneously. In all other trims, you have to chose one or the other. @Granger Ford am I in the ballpark? I don't want to intentionally spread misinformation.

Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 1598548097776

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Good stuff, and I appreciate the details. I'm getting a Lariat so the "Tow Technology" package seems appropriate. What I do NOT understand is why getting the Tow Tech option prohibits picking the power-deployable Tow Mirrors. Yes it comes standard with power-folding but manual extension. Why can't you also select the Power Telescoping mirrors.