Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Will the max recline seats feature the massager?
You stumped this chump...

I cannot see in my materials that you lose that feature when the max recline seat is ordered but I would rather know a more definitive answer to that query as well.
Sponsored

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
You stumped this chump...

I cannot see in my materials that you lose that feature when the max recline seat is ordered but I would rather know a more definitive answer to that query as well.
I was never able to find that the Platinum 10 way seats even had the massager in the 2021 model, is that a confirmed feature?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I was never able to find that the Platinum 10 way seats even had the massager in the 2021 model, is that a confirmed feature?
That is part of what I cannot confirm, the existence or not of it...

rookford

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So my wife and I are looking at tow vehicles for a travel trailer. We were going to upgrade her SUV, but many that have a good tow rating are more expensive than a truck. I am looking at the 2021 F150 since I really like the new interior and love the technology.

Why this matters is I know someone will ask. I have a 2019 Tesla Model 3 (I love this car), but we want to get a travel trailer and she doesn't want to drive a truck. Plus we will get a way better trade-in on the Tesla rather than her Subaru Forester. My question is have you had or known anyone that has traded in a Tesla? How did it go and how (or does) a dealer factor in the Full-Self Driving package. Not a lot of information out there since not many people switch from EV to gas engine lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
So my wife and I are looking at tow vehicles for a travel trailer. We were going to upgrade her SUV, but many that have a good tow rating are more expensive than a truck. I am looking at the 2021 F150 since I really like the new interior and love the technology.

Why this matters is I know someone will ask. I have a 2019 Tesla Model 3 (I love this car), but we want to get a travel trailer and she doesn't want to drive a truck. Plus we will get a way better trade-in on the Tesla rather than her Subaru Forester. My question is have you had or known anyone that has traded in a Tesla? How did it go and how (or does) a dealer factor in the Full-Self Driving package. Not a lot of information out there since not many people switch from EV to gas engine lol

Never traded for a Tesla but it is a vehicle that we would entertain...I would need to have the information so that my used car buyer can shop the vehicle so that we are giving a fair value...

Each brand is worth more at its selling type (Tesla in this case) dealership as they have people that want to buy a slightly used ones...where we have never been asked "when you get one call me" question...

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
I was wondering if this is the lariat sport interior? The new information released says black
Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 2021-ford-f-150-lariat-interior

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I was wondering if this is the lariat sport interior? The new information released says black
2021-ford-f-150-lariat-interior.jpg
That is what they are telling us the Lariat Sport interior is...

I believe you are looking an the Order guide and seeing Black as interior color...

That means main color not the entire color scheme...

In the Lariat Sport Package notation it says Unique Interior Finish which is an indicator of the alternate trim color/finish

Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 1597388489193

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
That is what they are telling us the Lariat Sport interior is...

I believe you are looking an the Order guide and seeing Black as interior color...

That means main color not the entire color scheme...

In the Lariat Sport Package notation it says Unique Interior Finish which is an indicator of the alternate trim color/finish

1597388489193.png
Thanks

Sponsored

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing
Any idea why the Lariat Sport isn't available with the 8' box? I don't see anything on the feature list that is dependent on box length.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any idea why the Lariat Sport isn't available with the 8' box? I don't see anything on the feature list that is dependent on box length.
The 8' box is only available on the reg cab XL XLT and supercabs up to a 501A .. Crew cab has 6.5 only only..

This information I received from out Web Based Dealer Ordering (WBDO) system.

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing
The 8' box is only available on the reg cab XL XLT and supercabs up to a 501A .. Crew cab has 6.5 only only..

This information I received from out Web Based Dealer Ordering (WBDO) system.
Are you saying that the 2021 Lariat Supercab will not have an 8' box option? It seems to be on the sheet as available.

Or are you saying that the Lariat Sport package is only available on the SuperCrew, not the SuperCab?
Sponsored