First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Hi Granger Ford, Good to see you on here. I have been to your dealership a few times, as I live in NE Iowa. I am curious about when the brochures will be available at the dealership. I have a 2016 F-150 Lariet SCREW with 57k miles and very clean and well taken care of. I would prefer platinum but would stick with a Lariet if it means the cost is too much. Don't want another house payment for a truck. Can y ou share option pricing so we can kinda figure out what will work before I walk into your store? I don't like to waste my time or yours. Thanks Fredm2002
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hi Granger Ford, Good to see you on here. I have been to your dealership a few times, as I live in NE Iowa. I am curious about when the brochures will be available at the dealership. I have a 2016 F-150 Lariet SCREW with 57k miles and very clean and well taken care of. I would prefer platinum but would stick with a Lariet if it means the cost is too much. Don't want another house payment for a truck. Can y ou share option pricing so we can kinda figure out what will work before I walk into your store? I don't like to waste my time or yours. Thanks Fredm2002
I sent you a PM

Mathmatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4 runner
Once the regular production will be going is there any push from Ford to guide witch version a dealer has to order to built an inventory?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
They do have recommended vehicle combinations based on prior sales however we can and often do change items on there before it is pulled to production...

Grizzzp

First Name
Ambroise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo v90 cc
Occupation
Aeronautic
Hello,

Thanks for your help on buying guide.
Do you have informations about lease plan 48 month? My actual dealer won't Tell me about this.

Many thanks

Ambroise

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
What questions do you have about the 48 month lease?

Usually the 24 to 39 month are the best rates and residuals anything longer shoots the payment up.

Grizzzp

First Name
Ambroise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo v90 cc
Occupation
Aeronautic
My dealer, won't Tell me price for lease plan on a xlt 2021
He juste Say "I can sell you a 2021 (not lease) but i do not have price for lease... Only for 2020 f150" I'm guessing he want sell me a 2020 in their cour.... But I want a 2021 not a 2020

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
My dealer, won't Tell me price for lease plan on a xlt 2021
He juste Say "I can sell you a 2021 (not lease) but i do not have price for lease... Only for 2020 f150" I'm guessing he want sell me a 2020 in their cour.... But I want a 2021 not a 2020

Ok, now I understand..

They are not being evasive...

The lease factors are not out yet for the 2021 F-150...

They just came out for the Bronco Sport so should be coming soon..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Not a problem I do not want a dealer to get an unearned black eye...

However they should have clarified...

Our salespeople sometimes think that the customer knows what they are talking about as well

Sponsored

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
I have a good price with my dealer on a 2021 f150 factory order. When the truck arrives, what would be a reasonable cost for an extended warranty, say 8 yr 100,000 mile. I don't want to be unreasonable in my expectations

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I have a good price with my dealer on a 2021 f150 factory order. When the truck arrives, what would be a reasonable cost for an extended warranty, say 8 yr 100,000 mile. I don't want to be unreasonable in my expectations
Sent a PM

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
About the Ford x-plan, say I went to the dealership and the had the cash off and other offers, can I combine them? Here's a example the truck msrp is $65,000 and there's a sale for $10,000. I come in there with the x-plan and with it, it dopes the truck to $60,000. Can the $10,000 in sales be added to that to bring the truck down to $50,000 before trade in and downpayment?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Easiest way to answer it...X plan can use most (if not all) rebates on the truck...

When the dealership is selling/delivering the vehicle the will pull a thing called a VINCENTS (incentives by VIN) from Ford and it will include all applicable rebates with the x plan....

Make sure that they check for certificates (they will need name & address) that may be available to you...

Certificates are programs that Ford emails/mails to potential buyers at different times..

We have had customer not know that they had received any but they were available...

Ford has more money than all of us...so get your share!