Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
^ insightful, thank you. wonder where to get the GCWR value? :unsure:
Those have not been published yet...TBD is all I can find.

But I did find this on the web

Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 1597224739363
Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Lonestar, I think I recall your order sheet did not have 53C Max Tow Package included. If you are planning on pulling a trailer over about 7500 lbs, you should probably do some research on what a 2020 SuperCrew 4x4 with the 3.5 Boost can tow without that package. I vaguely recall Max Tow providing an upgraded bumper that may have significantly affected the ratings. I know bumpers can be changed easy enough, but it could be disappointing to limit yourself on a truck you are ordering exactly the way you want it.

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
Is there any info yet on the MaxRecline seats? I am interested if there is an availability date but I am not sure how long "late arrival" could be. I did notice that on the equipment package release it said late arrival but on the pricing sheet recently posted it doesn't show late arrival and I noticed a different option did. Does this mean it will no longer be delayed?

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
When can we expect on our factory order to get a priority and VIN so we can track our vehicle progress.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Is there any info yet on the MaxRecline seats? I am interested if there is an availability date but I am not sure how long "late arrival" could be. I did notice that on the equipment package release it said late arrival but on the pricing sheet recently posted it doesn't show late arrival and I noticed a different option did. Does this mean it will no longer be delayed?
I just built a platinum with them

Attachments

Sponsored

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
I just built a platinum with them
Would it normally tell you if it was going to delay the order or does that mean it should ship normal timing?

Also, glad to see you can go with black interior on the Platinum...is it all black or does it still have that brown in there? I'm not a big brown interior fan.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
When can we expect on our factory order to get a priority and VIN so we can track our vehicle progress.
Do not know a date yet...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Would it normally tell you if it was going to delay the order or does that mean it should ship normal timing?

Also, glad to see you can go with black interior on the Platinum...is it all black or does it still have that brown in there? I'm not a big brown interior fan.
I do not know on the 2021 what the accent is but my 2018 had a gray accent not brown in the seats...

As for delaying the order I would not know until they start assigning VIN's and production begins...

Usually a good sign if I can push the button to order it that it will be available at the start without delay but has happened before..

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
Easiest way to answer it...X plan can use most (if not all) rebates on the truck...

When the dealership is selling/delivering the vehicle the will pull a thing called a VINCENTS (incentives by VIN) from Ford and it will include all applicable rebates with the x plan....

Make sure that they check for certificates (they will need name & address) that may be available to you...

Certificates are programs that Ford emails/mails to potential buyers at different times..

We have had customer not know that they had received any but they were available...

Ford has more money than all of us...so get your share!
I dont think ford will send certificates in my name. I bad mouth the so called mustang marc e. I might try and order one in March of 2022 so I can have it by my birthday in September of that year.

When do you think the build and price might be up?
I know this probably depends on the dealership but what do you need to put down to order one?
I know you can't do it but I wish ford put out the dimensions for the hight from the ground to the top on the power deploy running board, and the from the top of the board to the step in. My mom couldn't get in to my truck with stock boards so I traded it in.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
When do you think the build and price might be up?

I know this probably depends on the dealership but what do you need to put down to order one?

I know you can't do it but I wish ford put out the dimensions for the height from the ground to the top on the power deploy running board, and the from the top of the board to the step in. My mom couldn't get in to my truck with stock boards so I traded it in.
  • We have dealer pricing and I can build them in WBDO configuator so I would hope soon...
  • I am surprised, I have had pricing for a couple weeks now, it usually follows right behind it.

• Depends on the truck, order a regular cab shortbox 2wd xl stripped probably $1,000 non refundable as that would sit on the lot if not taken...
  • Pretty much any mainstream truck STX, XLT, Lariat, KR, Platty, Limited $100 refundable.

• As for the boards, I hated the standard boards on all of my trucks until I bought the Platinum with power boards.
  • They are at the right height for my wife 5'7" and my mother in law 5'3" (90 years young) to get in without the large first step and the small step in, breaks it up almost evenly..
I live in the salt belt so I have a cleaning routine for the power boards so as to keep them working a long time however at 83K they are getting tired so I will use my Ford ESP to cover those...

Sponsored

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
  • We have dealer pricing and I can build them in WBDO configuator so I would hope soon...
  • I am surprised, I have had pricing for a couple weeks now, it usually follows right behind it.

• Depends on the truck, order a regular cab shortbox 2wd xl stripped probably $1,000 non refundable as that would sit on the lot if not taken...
  • Pretty much any mainstream truck STX, XLT, Lariat, KR, Platty, Limited $100 refundable.

• As for the boards, I hated the standard boards on all of my trucks until I bought the Platinum with power boards.
  • They are at the right height for my wife 5'7" and my mother in law 5'3" (90 years young) to get in without the large first step and the small step in, breaks it up almost evenly..
I live in the salt belt so I have a cleaning routine for the power boards so as to keep them working a long time however at 83K they are getting tired so I will use my Ford ESP to cover those...
Ah ok thanks for the info. Do most if any dealer do like a pre-approval for loans at the time of placing the order?

Drdre8424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150
I’ve been scrubbing the order guides, maybe you have a different answer. Can I order a Larait sport in star white metallic tri-coat? I’m only seeing options for space white and regular white.

DMorrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Technologist
Will the max recline seats feature the massager?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I’ve been scrubbing the order guides, maybe you have a different answer. Can I order a Larait sport in star white metallic tri-coat? I’m only seeing options for space white and regular white.
That color is not available on the Sport only Oxford White...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Ah ok thanks for the info. Do most if any dealer do like a pre-approval for loans at the time of placing the order?
I would have you visit with the finance director so that any questions you had he would be able to answer for you...

If you wanted to get pre approved he can handle that for you as well..
Sponsored