Sponsored

C_Low

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport
I just stumbled upon this thread, do you help give insight on what out the door price should be on a custom order? I have my build sheet. I’m in Texas. Thanks.
Sponsored

claytonr

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I just stumbled upon this thread, do you help give insight on what out the door price should be on a custom order? I have my build sheet. I’m in Texas. Thanks.
E-mail your build sheet to Albert and request a quote. He will get back to you with a price quote that you can use to bargain with your local dealers. If you cannot get a reasonable deal locally you can always make the trip to Granger like I will be doing when my truck arrives.

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Question for Granger - so I have a PCO available through March 31. I ordered a truck last week that obviously will not be here before PCO expires. I inquired about “locking in“ the PCO, and was told I could not get the PCO locked in exactly, but he mentioned something about Ford essentially extending the date on the PCO to utilize it later. Never heard of that happening. Wondering if that’s going to work? Thanks so much for being available for us on this forum!

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
Thank you for offering your info.

Can you explain the process for someone if they wanted to contact a dealer and place an order for a 21 F-150 about 4-6 months from now? Any advice you can recommend when going through the process (what to expect, things I can do to make it easy for the dealer, how to negotiate a decent price, etc.)?
Only advice would be to drive a couple with different engines in them. I ordered mine back in October and was supposed to be built mid February but lucky for me it was built on Feb 10th. There is a recall on front window built before February 6. I got the hybrid sport with fx4 package.

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
Look at the first post from this thread - https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-price-discount-offer-from-granger-ford.353/

Using the offer details there - you can calculate the price you will get from Albert. Of course, sending the build to him will make it more error proof and official.

Albert is very much on the up and up, no games, no hard sell, good advice if you ask for it. We are buying from Albert even though he (Granger Ford) is more than 1000 miles away. Very good experience thus far!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Question for Granger - so I have a PCO available through March 31. I ordered a truck last week that obviously will not be here before PCO expires. I inquired about “locking in“ the PCO, and was told I could not get the PCO locked in exactly, but he mentioned something about Ford essentially extending the date on the PCO to utilize it later. Never heard of that happening. Wondering if that’s going to work? Thanks so much for being available for us on this forum!
We have a great relationship with our zone rep and she does get them handled if they are reasonably ordered in advance of the expiration date...i.e. I cannot order one within 6 weeks of expiration and expect it to be usable...however I would still apply for it from her and see what happens...

Each dealership has a zone rep and may be able to accomplish this for their customers...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
PM sent

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Good morning, not to abuse your time but what are your fees (dealer, doc, add ons) after agreed sale price?

Jay

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Good morning, not to abuse your time but what are your fees (dealer, doc, add ons) after agreed sale price?

Jay
I purchased from Granger. I think my total fees were about $225, which included the transit tag in Iowa. Read through the first couple pages of posts and Albert has posted this info.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

Jay

$180 DOC and $45 Transit tag for out of states...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Hi what are crewcab XLT residual values for 36/48 months 12k miles per year
We do not do out of state leases (troublesome process)

Here are the Texas RCL until tomorrow these are 15k factors

Ford F-150 Granger Ford here to answer your questions 1614604872460

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you for offering your info.

Can you explain the process for someone if they wanted to contact a dealer and place an order for a 21 F-150 about 4-6 months from now? Any advice you can recommend when going through the process (what to expect, things I can do to make it easy for the dealer, how to negotiate a decent price, etc.)?
@Knickell,
This one is easy. If you’re looking for a way to place an order for a 2021 F-150 so you can take delivery about 4-6 months from now, just go to your local Ford dealer an place your order this morning! (Mostly kidding, as many members on this thread had waited or are waiting for many months, now.)

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Morning! Has Granger seen the Ford Factory retractable tonneau cover? I want to make sure it has the slotted rails in the sides to mount Thule bars. Thanks!

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
We have a great relationship with our zone rep and she does get them handled if they are reasonably ordered in advance of the expiration date...i.e. I cannot order one within 6 weeks of expiration and expect it to be usable...however I would still apply for it from her and see what happens...

Each dealership has a zone rep and may be able to accomplish this for their customers...
There are a lot of people who say that their dealers are locking in PCOs at the time of order. Does the ability exist?
Sponsored