Sponsored

Babbage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 3.5 XLT 302A FX4 PP2K 36GAL TOW
Occupation
Wild horse rider
Ford F-150 Got some new RTR Evo 6 Wheels 20x9 +18mm - cool and functional IMG_1580.JPG

Well these RTR wheels are finally back in stock so I got them! You have to use their lugs (black low profile) and they are gorilla keyed so they will send you the socket to go with the lugs. I love it that these are FORD ONLY so you won't see these on other truck brands. These are 20"x9 with 18mm offset - there is a poke! about 1" I think. I would like to know the difference over factory if someone knows. 2500 pound weight rating. Here is the part I love: these weigh 30.4 pounds each! Factory weighs 38 pounds. The tires I have are factory size, but the tread width is wider. My tread poke will not throw mud/stones on the paint from what I can see. I would not want any more poke that this setup. RTR only has 2 different 20" wheel offsets: +18mm (these) and a 0mm offset which have a LOT more poke than these. Anyway I was sweating it, but I'm happy with them. It's looks cool, I like the extra bit of poke (but not too much) and they are functional, more power and better mileage (very slight) less unsprung weight. These are flow formed, strong like an alloy, but much lighter. Lugs sit deep and tight in the wheel pockets.
Got them Road Force Balanced - needed very little weight to true.

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/rtr-f-150-wheels

Kudos to: BarBQ Rides again? BBQ-Rides again? He posted these wheels a while ago and they have been out of stock...

Ford F-150 Got some new RTR Evo 6 Wheels 20x9 +18mm - cool and functional IMG_1558.JPG
Ford F-150 Got some new RTR Evo 6 Wheels 20x9 +18mm - cool and functional IMG_1581.JPG

Factory rake suspension - all stock!

My tires (beefy factory 20" size Continental A/T) are 43lbs each (+2 lbs heaver over stock hankooks) 73.4lbs each now versus (38+41 stock) 79 lbs.
So with inertia (at speed) my truck now weighs about 135 pounds less than stock. Also: no more CHROME. These wheels delete that last bit. (except tail pipe)

Ford F-150 Got some new RTR Evo 6 Wheels 20x9 +18mm - cool and functional IMG_1582.JPG

What do you guys think? Can you see the poke?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Babbage

Babbage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wild horse rider

shooters1380

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Law enforcement
IMG_1580.JPG

Well these RTR wheels are finally back in stock so I got them! You have to use their lugs (black low profile) and they are gorilla keyed so they will send you the socket to go with the lugs. I love it that these are FORD ONLY so you won't see these on other truck brands. These are 20"x9 with 18mm offset - there is a poke! about 1" I think. I would like to know the difference over factory if someone knows. 2500 pound weight rating. Here is the part I love: these weigh 30.4 pounds each! Factory weighs 38 pounds. The tires I have are factory size, but the tread width is wider. My tread poke will not throw mud/stones on the paint from what I can see. I would not want any more poke that this setup. RTR only has 2 different 20" wheel offsets: +18mm (these) and a 0mm offset which have a LOT more poke than these. Anyway I was sweating it, but I'm happy with them. It's looks cool, I like the extra bit of poke (but not too much) and they are functional, more power and better mileage (very slight) less unsprung weight. These are flow formed, strong like an alloy, but much lighter. Lugs sit deep and tight in the wheel pockets.

Kudos to: BarBQ Rides again? BBQ-Rides again? He posted these wheels a while ago and they have been out of stock...

IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1581.JPG

My tires (beefy factory 20" size Continental A/T) are 43lbs each (+2 lbs heaver over stock hankooks) 73.4lbs each now versus (38+41 stock) 79 lbs.
So with inertia (at speed) my truck now weighs about 135 pounds less than stock. Also: no more CHROME. These wheels delete that last bit. (except tail pipe)

IMG_1582.JPG

I'd been wanting to put some Fuel wheels on my Tremor but I gotta say, those you have are pretty bad ass. I like em. How much did they run?

OP
OP
Babbage

Babbage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wild horse rider
I'd been wanting to put some Fuel wheels on my Tremor but I gotta say, those you have are pretty bad ass. I like em. How much did they run?
Hey thanks. These are $350 each for the 20" Less for the 18". The wheels I got are actually the
RTR Evo 6 F-150 Wheel, the title I posted is wrong. Post a pic if you get some. Nice looking tremor!

LFRoss

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT CREW CAB 5.0
Occupation
Forklift mechanic
IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

Is your truck Lead Foot or Carbonized grey? I like the look and was thinking of these for the future.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Babbage

Babbage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wild horse rider
Is your truck Lead Foot or Carbonized grey? I like the look and was thinking of these for the future.
Yes Carbon Grey, I wanted the lead foot paint..

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
Good choice on the rims. I see lots of F-150s on Fuel rims, haven't seen one (other than mine) on the Evo 6. I've been quite happy with them and the +30 offset keeps them tucked pretty tight under the wheel wells

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
They look great. If I wasn't staying away from black wheels this time around I would have got them. They were on my list.

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Did you happen to weigh them?

OP
OP
Babbage

Babbage