Sponsored

Got my truck today My F-150 Ordering Story (04/26 built week)

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited

cflowers39

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Have been following several threads on the forum since I ordered my Lariet on 3/1. The build tracker est. delivery date was 5/17. With everything going on this sounded a little early but my dealer said they were scheduled to get it on that date. The build tracker started a daily countdown starting 9 days out, 5/17 came and no truck. The build tracker now has an est. delivery date of 10/31/2021. Has anyone else experienced this? And can I trust this date?

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Have been following several threads on the forum since I ordered my Lariet on 3/1. The build tracker est. delivery date was 5/17. With everything going on this sounded a little early but my dealer said they were scheduled to get it on that date. The build tracker started a daily countdown starting 9 days out, 5/17 came and no truck. The build tracker now has an est. delivery date of 10/31/2021. Has anyone else experienced this? And can I trust this date?
I have gotten the same dates as you. Exactly. I believe trucks will trickle in. One day our dealers will call us to saw your truck just showed up. It will be a few weeks and they will start coming in.

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
So many of u
so many of us sitting in the purgatory lot have gotten this new date!

Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Given the amount of F150s Ford produces in a day/week/year… it’s not a lot. Obviously production has also been offline but bigger picture it’s a small % of overall production given that Ford produces and sells over 1 million F150s in US/Canada each year.

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Yeah, looks like most of the purgatory trucks have gotten yet another placeholder ETA. Mine got bumped to 10/31 today as well.

For those keeping score at home...
Ordered 12/10
Blend 3/15
Produced 3/17
ETA 4/8
ETA 7/30
ETA 8/28

ETA 10/31
Seems like mine, but you've been waiting 6 weeks more...
Ordered 1/25
Blend 3/25
Produced 3/30
ETA 4/19
ETA 10/31

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
Are trucks being produced now coming off the assembly line with all the chips installed? I had a 5/27 ETA but it's been changed to 10/31 and I'm considering re-ordering but adding a couple of things. If it won't make any difference with delivery I might pull the trigger.

MoSlick

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Platinum 2018Mustang GT 2013 Cadillac SRX
Occupation
Retired Farmer
Are trucks being produced now coming off the assembly line with all the chips installed? I had a 5/27 ETA but it's been changed to 10/31 and I'm considering re-ordering but adding a couple of things. If it won't make any difference with delivery I might pull the trigger.

Sponsored

MoSlick

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Farmer
I haven’t posted on this site in quite some time. Got a 2021 limited power boost on January 6. It went in the shop on January 19. Still not running. My dealer ordered me a new one at the end of January. Ford offered me a buyback but would not pay my sales tax so I declined it. My dealer says we are trading key for key on the new one that is coming in. Supposed to be arriving next week. Anyone interested in a 2021 F150 limited that is at the dealer. They have over 20,000 in it and it is yet to run right. Someone will end up with that truck. Too bad for them. My dealer said he would not take it so will probably be shipped back to Ford.

bobstar

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Yes, but you will not get the same deal if you reorder, they have removed delivery allowances, no rebates, and no family plan pricing, we are screwed!

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
Congrats! My order was placed in Jan, delivery production date was 4/26 - but my ETA got bumped from 5/15 to 8/15 (seems arbitrary). Hoping for the same result as your own. BTW - what is the priority number system and where do I find mine?
I've got the saddest story of all here, ordered my Ford F150 Platinum on Nov.18th, was suppose to build in mid Febuary, but got pushed back to March 15th because of max recline seats. was put into production on March 15th, and now it's on hold for chips, first they said estimate delivery date of July 16th, yesterday they switched estimate delivery date to Oct. 31st, on my God, that's a whole year between ordering and delivering, dealer also unsatisfied calling his rep. constantly , today I wrote a letter to Ford vice president, I'm disgusted.

MoSlick

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Farmer
I've got the saddest story of all here, ordered my Ford F150 Platinum on Nov.18th, was suppose to build in mid Febuary, but got pushed back to March 15th because of max recline seats. was put into production on March 15th, and now it's on hold for chips, first they said estimate delivery date of July 16th, yesterday they switched estimate delivery date to Oct. 31st, on my God, that's a whole year between ordering and delivering, dealer also unsatisfied calling his rep. constantly , today I wrote a letter to Ford vice president, I'm disgusted.
And your truck will have sat outside the whole time. My dealer has trucks that say stored. And if it says that you’re basically screwed.
Sponsored