First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 screw Lariat
Occupation
retired
Decided to take a few pics its been crappy weather this week. Needs a wash but still looks good.

tempImageDXigUi.jpg
tempImageDZaWN1.jpg
tempImage1csPDR.jpg
tempImageQrWFtz.jpg
tempImageLzdy1U.jpg

tempImagePbj6c1.jpg

Picked her up Tuesday. EB 3.5, Smoked Quartz, on BFG KO2 285/65r20.

Tires Dont rub at all even without a level kit installed (apparently 6 weeks out on these). Got a Backflip installed as well yesterday. So far a great truck. Upgraded from 2019 Ram Limited 1500
Do you feel like it was an "upgrade" from the limited Ram? I'm driving a '15 loaded Lariat screw, and am undecided between another Ford or Ram. Ram sure drives good.

'b
Sponsored

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
Decided to take a few pics its been crappy weather this week. Needs a wash but still looks good.

tempImageDXigUi.jpg
tempImage1csPDR.jpg

Tires Dont rub at all even without a level kit installed (apparently 6 weeks out on these). Got a Backflip installed as well yesterday. So far a great truck. Upgraded from 2019 Ram Limited 1500
Do you drive offroad? I expect to drive trails and rough forest roads and don't want to give up travel / turning radius.

But I really like the look you have here and want to go with 285/65/20 KO2s on the factory wheels on my Plat SQ FX4 without a lift.

Trying to decide between 285/60/20 and 285/65/20.

Truckstuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
are most people getting SL or E rated. I like the weight of the SL. Thinking of going with 275/65/20 nittos. Just have to see if I go SL or E rated