First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum
Occupation
AV
Decided to take a few pics its been crappy weather this week. Needs a wash but still looks good.

Ford F-150 Got my 2021 F150 Platinum in Smoked Quartz! tempImageDXigUi
Ford F-150 Got my 2021 F150 Platinum in Smoked Quartz! tempImageDZaWN1
Ford F-150 Got my 2021 F150 Platinum in Smoked Quartz! tempImage1csPDR
Ford F-150 Got my 2021 F150 Platinum in Smoked Quartz! tempImageQrWFtz
Ford F-150 Got my 2021 F150 Platinum in Smoked Quartz! tempImageLzdy1U

Ford F-150 Got my 2021 F150 Platinum in Smoked Quartz! tempImagePbj6c1

Picked her up Tuesday. EB 3.5, Smoked Quartz, on BFG KO2 285/65r20.

Tires Dont rub at all even without a level kit installed (apparently 6 weeks out on these). Got a Backflip installed as well yesterday. So far a great truck. Upgraded from 2019 Ram Limited 1500
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Nice truck. Looks like you are around the TI area.

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
Decided to take a few pics its been crappy weather this week. Needs a wash but still looks good.
tempImagePbj6c1.jpg
tempImageDXigUi.jpg
tempImageDZaWN1.jpg
tempImage1csPDR.jpg
tempImageQrWFtz.jpg
tempImageLzdy1U.jpg

Tires Dont rub at all even without a level kit installed (apparently 6 weeks out on these). Got a Backflip installed as well yesterday. So far a great truck. Upgraded from 2019 Ram Limited 1500
Makes the truck look so much nicer with more aggressive tyres even with no lift. I see they ride just over 2.5" higher. Have you noticed how near it gets to bodywork on full lock. Have you done anything re tachometer re calibration as it states 7.7% difference. Earlier ones I believe you could re calibrate with Forscan.

rucus0101

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Mustang
You mind posting the window sticker and the yellow payload sticker ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

bz-agg

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum
Occupation
AV
Makes the truck look so much nicer with more aggressive tyres even with no lift. I see they ride just over 2.5" higher. Have you noticed how near it gets to bodywork on full lock. Have you done anything re tachometer re calibration as it states 7.7% difference. Earlier ones I believe you could re calibrate with Forscan.
I have not done this yet will need to. Going to wait until level and other upgrades are done. It gets close on full lock but doesn't rub, surprised me.

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man

tempImageDXigUi.jpg
tempImageDZaWN1.jpg
tempImage1csPDR.jpg
tempImageQrWFtz.jpg
tempImageLzdy1U.jpg

tempImagePbj6c1.jpg

Excellent choice on the tires! I would have bet that size rubs. Can you confirm it is a 285/65r20 and not a 285/60r20? And does it ride noticeably different? Awesome truck! I’m a bit jealous

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I really liked the SQ. Definitely my favorite color on the 2021. I need to see the Carmelo seats on a Platinum before I place an order and the dealer I saw on Friday has one coming in on the 28th for me to look at.

OP
OP

bz-agg

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum
Occupation
AV
Excellent choice on the tires! I would have bet that size rubs. Can you confirm it is a 285/65r20 and not a 285/60r20? And does it ride noticeably different? Awesome truck! I’m a bit jealous
Confirmed on the sizing. I actually had bought the tires on my RAM in July and had them swapped when I traded it in. Ride to me is very similar and I can't tell the difference without maybe trying them back to back. I have also have had the BFG on 3 previous trucks so there is that....

Sponsored

OP
OP

bz-agg

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum
Occupation
AV
I really liked the SQ. Definitely my favorite color on the 2021. I need to see the Carmelo seats on a Platinum before I place an order and the dealer I saw on Friday has one coming in on the 28th for me to look at.
It looks great in person. They did a great job with color and contrast stitching. It pops with SQ especially. The black part of the interior seems to pull in some blue hues depending on the lighting, may just be my eyes however.

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
Confirmed on the sizing. I actually had bought the tires on my RAM in July and had them swapped when I traded it in. Ride to me is very similar and I can't tell the difference without maybe trying them back to back. I have also have had the BFG on 3 previous trucks so there is that....
It looks awesome! I may give that size a try. Thanks for sharing

Antoinetruck

First Name
Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda-Acura-Ford

tempImageDXigUi.jpg
tempImageDZaWN1.jpg
tempImage1csPDR.jpg
tempImageQrWFtz.jpg
tempImageLzdy1U.jpg

tempImagePbj6c1.jpg

Is that a 5.5 foot bed or a 6.5 foot bed?