Got "Final Steps to Bluecruise" Email BUT updates toggles in off position

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
I Finally got the early access "Final steps to blue cruise" email telling me that the updates will start coming and giving me instructions on setting schedules etc.

My concern is I believe 1.7.1 greyed out my Automatic Update and Update Notification toggles in the off position, has anyone that received the Final steps to Blue Cruise email gotten the updates even with the automatic update toggle greyed out?

2021 Limited
Feb. 2021 Job 1 build
EAP June 2021
Sponsored

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
I'm in the same boat. Truck at the dealership now for the heat shield recall and I asked them to look at the "disabled" updates as well. I got the BC email while the truck was at the dealer so was somewhat hoping they'd fixed something and that triggered the email but I guess it was just coincidence.

All that said, the dealer said they didn't show any recall or bulletin related to the updates so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Bob_Mac

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Cyber Security | Developer
I'm in the same boat. Truck at the dealership now for the heat shield recall and I asked them to look at the "disabled" updates as well. I got the BC email while the truck was at the dealer so was somewhat hoping they'd fixed something and that triggered the email but I guess it was just coincidence.

All that said, the dealer said they didn't show any recall or bulletin related to the updates so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Where are you at in SC or better yet, how far are you from Wilmington, NC?

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
I Finally got the early access "Final steps to blue cruise" email telling me that the updates will start coming and giving me instructions on setting schedules etc.

My concern is I believe 1.7.1 greyed out my Automatic Update and Update Notification toggles in the off position, has anyone that received the Final steps to Blue Cruise email gotten the updates even with the automatic update toggle greyed out?

Same here.........Where is Ford?