Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Eric, Glad you finally got it.
Sorry you have some issues. ugh
I'm sure you/we can sort them out when you get the time.
(y)
Sponsored

Last edited:

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
Surely it will be very ass-like. On the plus side, there were only 6km’s on it. That feels good since my 2018 came with over 60kms. And it does have the godly new car smell.
I have to ask, which dealership is giving such shitty customer service? I know some of them, they hate it when I walk in, lol

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
XLT 302A with the 2.7. I had the 3.3 in my 2018 and this one is a lllooootttttt faster. That 5.0 of yours must feel as good as it sounds. You definitely made the right choice
Congrats bud! I already had a 2.7 supercab for few months as a daily before I got the 5.0 and really enjoyed it. Perfect balance or power and torque and If u keep your foot out of it does great MPG!

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I can’t believe the dealer didn’t even fill the tank. I always heard that Ford includes money in the invoice for the dealer to provide a full tank so they 100% should have filled it for you.

I am sorry but between that and their attitude towards the condition (those things should have been touched up by them in final prep before delivery to you), I would never go back to that dealer, ever.

Make sure to mention the fuel and attitude in your survey as well.

Sorry you encounter this. A good reminder that choosing the right dealer can be important as getting the right truck.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Bittersweetness in its purest form. Sorry that you getting done dirty in some ways. In other ways, though, enjoy that new truck to its fullest!!

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
What dealer has such a laissez faire attitude with their customers? List them here!

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
at least you are not buying it with the lease drive it like hell and take it back in a year and get a new one, the dealers in Toronto are alway buying you out early
That’s the plan my man. Gonna do some movie kind of stuff with this one

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Wow! Thats terrible, makes me rethink waiting for this Truck for possibly 6 months. Is there no way for them to take are of all this?
Not happening Broski. Demand is too high

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
What dealer has such a laissez faire attitude with their customers? List them here!
My dealer is honestly a solid dude. I can’t put him down. All the bad stuff is solely on Ford

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Eric, Glad you finally got it.
Sorry you have some issues. ugh
I'm sure you/we can sort them out when you get the time.
(y)
Thanks brother. Some shitty touches but after driving this thing around for the afternoon with the wife(and it’s a lease) I have to say, I’m actually impressed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I have to ask, which dealership is giving such shitty customer service? I know some of them, they hate it when I walk in, lol
I got it at east court Ford in Scarborough. I can’t speak for everyone there but Sam Thapa is an absolute genuine dude.

I overheard their company meeting while I was waiting for paperwork stuff and the dude in charge is not it. And a few other employees I came across seemed weird(?)

But like I said it’s the culture of their standing. It’s not about making the customer a priority. The focus is on moving units. That’s it.

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I can’t believe the dealer didn’t even fill the tank. I always heard that Ford includes money in the invoice for the dealer to provide a full tank so they 100% should have filled it for you.

I am sorry but between that and their attitude towards the condition (those things should have been touched up by them in final prep before delivery to you), I would never go back to that dealer, ever.

Make sure to mention the fuel and attitude in your survey as well.

Sorry you encounter this. A good reminder that choosing the right dealer can be important as getting the right truck.
Yeah he kind of laughed a tad when I asked if they were gonna fill it.
On normal circumstances I got absolutely shafted and disrespected. But we’re in shit times(COVID era) and things are super ducked up in my area with regulations and pretty much everyday life so unfortunately with the way things are I’m actually categorized as a very lucky person to be able to even have one of these right now.

Life isn’t perfect and my truck has some cosmetic issues but I must emphasize that this truck was absolutely worth the wait and I actually really like it.

Anyone on this forum familiar with my Ford bashing and fear of getting another ducked up F150 knows that for me to speak so highly of this imperfect truck speaks volumes of how superb this truck actually is.

ToddnTX

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Dodge Durango, 07 GMC Sierra. 2021 Ford F-150
The more time I spend on here reading, the luckier I feel. Sorry you are having to settle

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
F60D1E39-8909-4020-BC58-BC9E4044294B.jpeg

took the bed sticker off while waiting for paperwork
Beautiful truck though! Oxford White or Star White? What color interior did you go with? I'm thinking Dark Slate would be a perfect match to the outside colors.
Sponsored