Sponsored

FX 4 Package floor liners - what are they?

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
These don't come with the FX4 pack in Canada :(
I can confirm that, and it sucks too. Going to have to shell out another few hundred bucks for liners, while Ford's cost for those must be like 50$ or so. Why are they included in the USA but not in Canada??
Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
I can confirm that, and it sucks too. Going to have to shell out another few hundred bucks for liners, while Ford's cost for those must be like 50$ or so. Why are they included in the USA but not in Canada??
I got mine for free, I do have fx4 as well. They came in back seat in the box from ford. Just wondering if your dealer is changing extra for something that should be free.

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
I got mine for free, I do have fx4 as well. They came in back seat in the box from ford. Just wondering if your dealer is changing extra for something that should be free.
You got lucky! I (and others here) can confirm it's, unfortunately, not part of the Fx4 package up here, for some unknown reason. Yes, given I'm paying $90k for this truck, they should be "free".

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
You got lucky! I (and others here) can confirm it's, unfortunately, not part of the Fx4 package up here, for some unknown reason. Yes, given I'm paying $90k for this truck, they should be "free".
I'm in Ontario Canada, maybe it was the salesman or the dealership but for couple hundred dollars they could've made on the ford liners, I think they made it on the truck so why would they net pick a couple hundred when they get references from me for more people to go there. If anyone are in southern Ontario the content me. I got just over $6000 of my order price and extra of each aftermarket item I put on truck.

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
The liners are good but don't cover as much as my old weathertech mats, so I ordered some. WeatherTech does not have the back floor liners for the lockable storage, yet but when they do it will be ordered too.

Sponsored

dhectorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NA
Occupation
IT
Confirm Lariat FX4 only comes with non-carpet mats. At least, mine only came with the non-carpet mats.
This is strange because the carpeted mats are standard and the tray style mats are included in the FX4 option package which you are paying for. Seems to me, you should get both sets since you are paying for both. That's the case in the US anyway.

Caniki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Limited
Still not clear to me if I have a Limited with the folding storage in the back which mats model number I’m supposed to be ordering.

I ordered the -AA and that’s clearly wrong. It had a full length back mat and made for vehicles WITHOUT the folding rear storage.

The -BA ones say for use over vinyl flooring (mine is carpeted).

So is there some third variant that is for carpeted flooring and WITH folding storage?

C2B8D37F-67C9-4DC8-9337-663B95AF3664.png

Sorry for the thread resurrection. Did you ever figure out which package to order for use with a Limited? Like you, I've got the rear folding storage AND carpet, and would like to get some floor liners for the bad weather seasons.

SILVERBULLET69

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
YOUR GLOVE BOX LIGHT IS ON
Just to confirm, if the truck comes with the rubber mats it’s not supposed to have the carpeted mats also? I have the under seat lockable storage and the rubber mats in my Lariat, just wasn’t sure if I was supposed to get the carpeted mats also.
I HAVE THE RUBBER MATS IN RIGHT NOW. MY TRUCK CAME W CARPET MATS ALSO.
LOWEST LARIAT PACKAGE I BELEIVE. MAYBE I GOT LUCKY

Maggioa

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX 5, 2018 Hyundai
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Currently a Federal Employee
If you are getting the under seat storage, note that you will only get a mat that covers the remaining carpet. Just didn't want you to be surprised, if you did tick that option.

1616080487237.png
Thanks, this is great to know. Pics are awesome, I am hoping to have my platty this week and was going to order the weather tech mats, now i'll hold off and purchase something different.

RidingHighNCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
My FX4 came with front and rear floor liners that are actually pretty nice.
i agree, I almost ordered a set of Weathertech the same day I picked up my truck, I’m glad I didn’t. IMHO about the only thing Weathertech is different is the coverage above the peddles. I Scotchguarded everything anyway and I think I’ll see how snow season goes

Sponsored

Mortonsk9s

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 and 2022 F150
Occupation
Engineering
I like the factory rubber mats at least they say f150 on them. Not sure how well they will hold up over time but it was nice not having to pay for aftermarket ones. They seem to fit well around the contours

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
I like that they are flexible but the Weathertechs cover more carpet. I had the Husky Weather Beaters in my wife’s Lincoln and they were nice.

vancep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 502A
Sorry for the thread resurrection. Did you ever figure out which package to order for use with a Limited? Like you, I've got the rear folding storage AND carpet, and would like to get some floor liners for the bad weather seasons.
For the foldable rear storage box and carpet it is: ML3Z1613300BA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184647677235?epid=4042458881&hash=item2afddbf533:g:3YwAAOSwkwFgGasV

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203283105654?hash=item2f549e0776:g:CsoAAOSwJDhgLrOd

ML3Z1613300AA is the full size rear mat:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274628606228?epid=8042467244&hash=item3ff123f914:g:CrIAAOSwvddf6hHM
Sponsored