Sponsored

Fully Loaded Lariat vs Fully Loaded Platinum???

Louis

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.enormis.net
Vehicles
21 F150 Crew 3.5 Lariat Sport 502a 6.5bed FX4
Occupation
Biz Owner
Great points! I'm in the process of shopping as well. So hard to find a pplatty not alreay spoken for. One thing I did not like are the door panels of the Lariat. The inlays look like some iteration of cheap cardboard. Also, I don't think the tail lights on the Lariat are LED, but I could be wrong.
Lariat 502A taillights are LED!
HEY! I actually like my door panels! ?
Sponsored

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150. 2017 Edge
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
Lack of wireless charging sucks as I mentioned, but I agree. I get too many things on the Lariat model that I want (color, Sport package) that I can't get on King Ranch/Platinum/Limited.

What I am contemplating doing is buying a wireless charger myself. The cubby area where the included charging pad under the front instrument panel (under the 12" screen and radio/climate control buttons) is pretty cavernous and has two USB ports. I'm thinking about getting a short USB cable, buying this charging pad, and laying it in the cubby. If I remember correctly, the way its laid out, I should be able to place the pad in the cubby, hook it up the the USB port, place my phone inside and have my own charging area.

Sounds good on paper, but we shall see!

Here is a link to the webpage for the device if anyone wants a closer look.

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/the-hybrid-wireless-and-portable-charger/A1615011

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg
and you take it to go too. Good idea. Thanks