Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I noticed that as well. i ordered a Lariat Sport, wasn't minding all the red accents but i don't hate this change. Maybe they decided this was a little too much as its a centre focal point of interior, or showed dirt or scuffs too much?
or I wonder if they made the change to speed up the supply of the work surface. Limit the amount of colors and options on work surface.

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Looks like I will have to wait until the Dealers get the Lariat delivered. Several around my area have them ordered, according to the Ford website. I'd like to see the true interior colors with my own two eyes. I wonder how long that will take.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Looks like the full B&P went live yesterday. The 2021 F-150 is no longer a future vehicle and is showing as "In Stock" at several of the local dealerships. All of the 2021 trucks in Inventory seem to only have the EB (3.5 & 2.7)or 5.0 engines. Nothing with the PB or 3.0. None of the window stickers are populating, so it's difficult to tell if any of them have the work surface.

I'm guessing the trucks aren't at the dealers yet, but will be on the lots in the next week or so. I guess we will know very soon if all trims are coming with the fold flat shifter and if it's possible to just swap out the center armrest later.
What is the best window sticker tool these days?

Sponsored

Treycash

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Looks like I will have to wait until the Dealers get the Lariat delivered. Several around my area have them ordered, according to the Ford website. I'd like to see the true interior colors with my own two eyes. I wonder how long that will take.
How can you tell what the dealers have ordered?

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
How can you tell what the dealers have ordered?
Go to ford website. Go to dropdown menu for trucks. Select 2021 F-150 “Search Inventory”. You will need to input a Zip Code.

There are no Window Stickers, yet.

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
I'm still trying to locate specs on the 2021 wheels. I want all black 20's so have to go aftermarket. I want them to be true to size though and same as factory 20's. I can't find the offset width etc on the 21 wheels. I assume the same as 2020 but they changed the tire size slightly so want to verify
I'm hunting all that info down as well my friend....
Mad I just missed out on a set of the 2020 blackout package rims forsale locally on CL

Theres no good looking 2021 wheel imo

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Is it just me, or is it actually running worse?

Sponsored

Mbro

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat
Occupation
VP
I'm still trying to locate specs on the 2021 wheels. I want all black 20's so have to go aftermarket. I want them to be true to size though and same as factory 20's. I can't find the offset width etc on the 21 wheels. I assume the same as 2020 but they changed the tire size slightly so want to verify
I have these... after I swapped out for fuel wheels and new xlt tires.

Both tires and wheels are brand new, taken off on day 1. With sensors included. Message me, I'm located in Maryland.
Mad I just missed out on a set of the 2020 blackout package rims forsale locally on CL

I have these... after I swapped out for fuel wheels and new xlt tires.

Both tires and wheels are brand new, taken off on day 1. With sensors included. Message me, I'm located in Maryland.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales

100% agree, I wish I knew for sure the 2020 wheels were an exact match

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Stand alone remote start added tailgate release and $100 to the remote start on the old incomplete platform.

I ordered remote start on my XLT, so I wonder if I’m gonna get charged $100 over the original $95

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
According to my local dealer websites, they are on the lot now. I have a few e-mail in to verify.
I called my closest one that showed several 2021's and they said that is what they *ordered* not what is on the lot. They will be on lot in a few weeks (was their guess).

I was about to ditch work for a field trip tomorrow!
Sponsored