Sponsored

I NEEEED a f150

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX 2014
Looks like the build and price has improved a little. Still not perfect, but I was able to get lariat baja tan and lariat black interior to show up in some combinations. Looks like 500A grill now shows up too.
Sponsored

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Looks like the build and price has improved a little. Still not perfect, but I was able to get lariat baja tan and lariat black interior to show up in some combinations. Looks like 500A grill now shows up too.
Also now seeing the Two-Tone on Lariat, 502A Grille, all interiors. Ah.....

Sponsored

Nomadic_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost FX4
Occupation
Retired
Looks like the full B&P went live yesterday. The 2021 F-150 is no longer a future vehicle and is showing as "In Stock" at several of the local dealerships. All of the 2021 trucks in Inventory seem to only have the EB (3.5 & 2.7)or 5.0 engines. Nothing with the PB or 3.0. None of the window stickers are populating, so it's difficult to tell if any of them have the work surface.

I'm guessing the trucks aren't at the dealers yet, but will be on the lots in the next week or so. I guess we will know very soon if all trims are coming with the fold flat shifter and if it's possible to just swap out the center armrest later.

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Yes!!! I've seen some additions and deletions with the Lariat, such as the Tailgate Work Surface.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
Yes!!! I've seen some additions and deletions with the Lariat, such as the Tailgate Work Surface.
It's part of the power tailgate package now

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
I'm still trying to locate specs on the 2021 wheels. I want all black 20's so have to go aftermarket. I want them to be true to size though and same as factory 20's. I can't find the offset width etc on the 21 wheels. I assume the same as 2020 but they changed the tire size slightly so want to verify

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Tow mirrors are now showing, as well as Tonneau covers. Hopefully the line starts building these beauties soon!

Sponsored

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Looks like they toned down some of the red interior for lariat sport. The centre console no longer has the red

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
It is slow at times, which could be attributed to all of us trying to build our rig, but it is pretty good. When I build a Platinum, it changed the interior photo to add twin panel roof, work surface, and collapsible storage. The 360 Interior view is not bad either. Now, if they would just add more lifelike representations of the exterior colors.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security
I guess they got tired of my whining and bitching about it. ?

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
Looks like they toned down some of the red interior for lariat sport. The centre console no longer has the red
I noticed that as well. i ordered a Lariat Sport, wasn't minding all the red accents but i don't hate this change. Maybe they decided this was a little too much as its a centre focal point of interior, or showed dirt or scuffs too much?

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
I noticed that as well. i ordered a Lariat Sport, wasn't minding all the red accents but i don't hate this change. Maybe they decided this was a little too much as its a centre focal point of interior, or showed dirt or scuffs too much?
I ordered lariat sport as well in velocity blue, and was concerned all the red would look weird with it. This definitely helps a bit! haha
Sponsored