Front parking sensors?

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
While all the models have rear sensors, it appears only some of the 2021 models have front sensors. Some pics of XLTs, Lariats, and higher models show them, while some pics including of Lariats do not. The quick reference guide does mention front, side, and rear sensors *IF EQUIPPED.

Does anyone know how to verify if a config has them? Unless some of the early demo units just didn't have them, it doesn't appear to be a trim level feature - but perhaps you need something like the CoPilot Active Prep for self park to get it?

I'm deciding whether i want to pay for the 360 camera or not. Its a bit pricey but i do want something for the front end to assist with parking in a tight garage etc.

(Perhaps @Granger Ford might know something about this?)
Sponsored

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
While all the models have rear sensors, it appears only some of the 2021 models have front sensors. Some pics of XLTs, Lariats, and higher models show them, while some pics including of Lariats do not. The quick reference guide does mention front, side, and rear sensors *IF EQUIPPED.

Does anyone know how to verify if a config has them? Unless some of the early demo units just didn't have them, it doesn't appear to be a trim level feature - but perhaps you need something like the CoPilot Active Prep for self park to get it?

I'm deciding whether i want to pay for the 360 camera or not. Its a bit pricey but i do want something for the front end to assist with parking in a tight garage etc.

(Perhaps @Granger Ford might know something about this?)

Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0

Included
Standard on XLT, LARIAT, King Ranch®, Platinum and Limited.
Available on XL High.

• Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) Features: Pedestrian Detection; Forward Collision Warning; Dynamic Brake Support
• BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
• Lane-Keeping System Features: Lane-Keeping Alert; Lane-Keeping Aid; Driver Alert
• Rear View Camera
• Auto High Beams
• Reverse Sensing System
• Reverse Brake Assist
• Post-Collision Braking

Note: Rear-Window, Fixed Privacy Glass with Defroster is required when Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0 is ordered;
Requires Drive's Side Manual-folding, Power Glass Sideview Mirrors with Heat, Turn Signal.
Sponsored

Last edited: