Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thank you Jesse.
So if you had my truck at your disposal and you were just going to probe...... Or attempt to do process-of-elimination in order to discover what is the missing element on this truck, what would be your first approach?

Would it be AsBuilt comparison between IPMA's?
Yes. I added it to my truck so I know exactly what has to be done. And based on what i am seeing I have a strong belief it’s as build in YOUR situation. Later builds it could be different. I don’t understand fords play here after seeing it in real world. I fully expothe tricks with the APA to have the sensors deleted and the P button gone. So I’m really curious ow.
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Yes as per my post 35.
Oops
My bad.
Did I mention my intent for a nap in the parking lot? I'm truly spent. Long 3 days.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I hope there is an easy/affordable way to add the park assist to my Platinum PB. It's scheduled for 7/18 build week.

OP
OP

‘22Powerboost

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost, Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher
I hope there is an easy/affordable way to add the park assist to my Platinum PB. It's scheduled for 7/18 build week.
Mine was built in late May, and has shipped according to Ford. The park assist was deleted but that was it. I really don’t care if that’s the only thing it doesn’t show up with. I have the parallel Park assist on my ‘19 King Ranch now, and I’ve honestly never used it once. So if my ‘22 platinum has it deleted as it says on the sticker, I’m actually fine with that, and the 365 dollar credit. But Let’s hope it comes through with all the other stuff however?
Sponsored