Sponsored

Front Bench, Center Hump Cover

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several XJs, a TJ, T-Bird, and an Expedition
We went FX4, got the liners. They fit real nice, have a decent look, but I agree in other threads here that the coverage could be better. To that end, the floor liners received don't actually cover the center hump. So, you front bench owners, what center hump cover did you go with? We're afraid nothing is going to match the factory floor liners well...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C'mon, I know at least two other people got a front bench. What did you two do for front center seat floor covering?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
OP
OP

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We've debated that one a little, and we're going to hold out a little longer to see what else comes on the market. I worried the Husky center will look too different from the OEM Floor Liners we have everywhere else. Thanks,

OP
OP

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any new news here? I'm still kind of shocked that Ford isn't matching the floor liners to the floors ordered (full center console or bench), but mostly looking to see if anyone has found a nice center hump cover that matches the factory floor liners.

OP
OP

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I see now that WeatherTech has a front floor liner for bench seats like Ford should've offered. It's $140 for over the hump. I'm wondering now how well it matches the factory floor liner thinking I can get away with just buying the front and running the factory in the rear. Anyone have any pictures?
Sponsored