First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
Did not realize until I read some of these threads on here that there is a "family pricing" option. Immediate family member just retired from FMC and has contacted Ford on behalf of my order. What kinds of discount is possible? Thanks
Sponsored

Big&BadGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars, Trucks/SUVs, and Motorcycles
How immediate of a family member? Could be real deep discounts, if certain criteria apply.

OP
OP
Severdog

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
How immediate of a family member? Could be real deep discounts, if certain criteria apply.
Stepfather. I heard he was able to secure “Z” pricing for me, not sure what this means

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
Stepfather. I heard he was able to secure “Z” pricing for me, not sure what this means
Z pricing is the same as A which is the best you can get. A is for the employee or retiree. Z is for his or her family. But they are the same rate.

Ford F-150 Friends and Family Pricing? Screenshot_20220112-062652

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
What that means is, for the truck itself, there is none of the typical "negotiating" with the salesman, including him running back to his sales manager with your offer, ad nauseum. Ford sets the price and you get a printout with the MSRP, the Invoice Price and your Z plan price. Ford also set the max amount of fee add ons. A Plan/Z-Plan is a good way to buy a vehicle.

Now if you have a trade in, you are on your own in the negotiations for the trade in value.

If you have a trade in, try to get an offer from Carmax, Carvana, and the other car buying/selling service.

Big&BadGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars, Trucks/SUVs, and Motorcycles

It means it's a GREAT DEAL and no sky-high dealer "doc fees", as they are capped.

Get your PIN and buy using that. Pins are good for 12 mos.
Sponsored