First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 bronco wildtrak, 2022 f150 tremor
Occupation
retired
Thank you for the interest and inquiry. Nothing specifically for the F150 Tremor. Product for the lower ride height models (not a Tremor), will available this year.

Thank you,

Jeff Blakely

Sales Representative

Offroad Division

Truck | SUV | Offroad Race | Defense

[email protected]

619-768-1800 // 750 Vernon Way Ste. 101 El Cajon, CA 92020

ridefox.com // @fox // #ridefox

For Order placement/ Order status/ Cancellations, please contact [email protected]

http://ridefox.com/truck_info
Ford F-150 FOX SHOCKS TREMOR RESPONSE 1650970923017
Sponsored

jfox8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Definitely disappointing, maybe things will change with time.

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Ive spent alot of the day researching the Tremor and parts fitment and figured I would share what I have learned at this point atleast related to the fox parts. As you already know and can see by your email almost nobody has parts available or in the works specifically for the tremor at least with no foreseeable release date.

I have found a few people who had dealer installed fox/ford performance coil overs with good success, whether the dealers knew what they were doing or it was an accident I do not know. So the ford performance kit is for 15-20 (which is essentially the same parts, different valving, as the fox and roush kits) Roush who lists their kit for the 21+ Standard F150 tell you that you have to lower the coilovers down to achieve the proper height, since the tremor is higher it seems these older kits are working well on the tremor without any adjustment and netting 2-2.25" of lift on the tremor.

Now I/we have not tested this but it makes sense on paper. Just sharing some of the info as I get it as the tremor is something im getting more and more questions on.

ToTheDuals

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Account Manager
Anyone have an update on this?

I have the Fox/Roush kit on my 21 Platinum and have a 23 Tremor on order. I’d like to swap the shock over if possible.

Also, I never did adjust them down the 5/8” they recommended. After I wish I would have as it levelled the truck completely and I like a small bit of rake. Added a 1” rear shackle kit to try and gain a bit of rake
Sponsored