Sponsored

RellIk&5

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Black Widow
They are spec'd at 2" like the previous generation kit, and will be a true 2" they were only 2.5" because the previous products where not meant for the newer gen, whether you can squeeze more out of them is yet to be seen, look like the strut upgrade allows up to 2.5"

I thought the same.

I would recommend the AutoSpring 2" block which will add .75" of rear lift.
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/bl212wd-21-22-f150-auto-spring-2-rear-blocks.html

I would imagine that will be some time if ever, seeing as they have never even released that as an option on the previous gen
So I guess my only path forward away from the Adventure series shocks I currently have are the Vertex shocks.
Sponsored

Cdubs

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum PB
Does anyone know the details about warranty coverage? If I do an aftermarket lift/level does it void any or all parts of the factory warranty? I thought I had read that if you do the Ford Performance kit, it doesn't void your warranty... Said another way, what are the pro/cons to having a Ford dealership do the installation.

shmooneys

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Apologies in advance for this stupid question-- My first truck and first time doing anything like this.
Do I order this kit and then I take it to a shop to install it for me? Do (at least some) Ford dealers install it? Thank you :)

YzermanTopShelf

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat Powerboost
Does anyone know the details about warranty coverage? If I do an aftermarket lift/level does it void any or all parts of the factory warranty? I thought I had read that if you do the Ford Performance kit, it doesn't void your warranty... Said another way, what are the pro/cons to having a Ford dealership do the installation.
Short answer is no, it doesn’t void your warranty (but it is more complicated). My dealership is super sketchy, so I don’t trust that they wouldn’t give me a hard time, which gives me pause on any modifications. Check out this article, it gives a good explanation:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cu...ll-aftermarket-parts-will-void-your-warranty/

I’m not providing advice as to whether you should modify your truck or not 😁

Joe_Lee

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB FX4
So with the updated kit, is any adjustment necessary such as when the previous has to be adjusted 5/8”?

Sponsored

First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR 5.0
So If I wanted to add 2" of height to my front end and retain stock height in rear and stock ride quality would I do stage 0?

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Screw 4X4
Frank @ Stage3 motorsport, you are the best.....I just placed my order for the new 21-22 Fox 2.0 coilover kit.....plus Frank reminded me about the extra $50.00 off May coupon..... Can't wait to install them....

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
So I guess my only path forward away from the Adventure series shocks I currently have are the Vertex shocks.
Not sure I get what you are trying to do, shoot me a PM and ill see if we can get you sorted.
Short answer yes, Long answer is it really comes down to each individual dealership and service manager. A lot of dealers have become more lenient with lift modifications, my suggestion would be to speak directly to your dealer or one near you.
Apologies in advance for this stupid question-- My first truck and first time doing anything like this.
Do I order this kit and then I take it to a shop to install it for me? Do (at least some) Ford dealers install it? Thank you :)
This kit can be installed by you if your capable or any aftermarket shop or mechanic really and the answer to the dealer would be that its dependent on the dealership but there are def some that will.
So with the updated kit, is any adjustment necessary such as when the previous has to be adjusted 5/8”?
This kit has been engineered specifically for the 21+ models and not adjustments are necessary
So If I wanted to add 2" of height to my front end and retain stock height in rear and stock ride quality would I do stage 0?
A little bit of a mixed answer here, the stage 0 will def be a good choice but it is usually found that with a height adjustable strut the ride will be a bit firmer as you are getting the added height by compressing your factory spring. These are too new for me to give feedback on these specifically but the design is nothing new and will likely be similar to that of other adjustable strut offerings.

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
I am in the market for a leveling kit and have a few questions for any of you. I do light off-roading primarily to get somewhere to camp or to get to a motorcycle trail head and tow a boat trailer every other weekend. I want a leveling kit more for the looks than anything else, but want to get the best kit for my uses.

That said, is the 2.5 worth the price increase over a 2.0? I won’t be desert running the truck so increased oil capacity isn’t a concern, I mainly just want the best ride possible.

Secondly, would you all suggest doing front and rears? It hurts my heart a bit to replace my factory rear shocks at 8k miles when they seem to work perfectly fine.

LT1_Hawk

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
2.0’s should suit you just fine. Pertaining to the rears, my past experience is it’s night and day. Truck is much more stable, much more grounded, and overall better ride. It’s noticeable on pavement, and night and day off-road, especially with washboarded roads.
Granted, I’m currently waiting on this kit for my 21, but that’s my experience in the past.

Sponsored

YzermanTopShelf

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat Powerboost
@Stage3Motorsports - rookie question - what is the difference between stage 1 and stage 0? Why would I buy one versus the other? Thank!

DANNER

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat PowerBoost + FWC Project M
What's the warranty duration for the kit itself?

LT1_Hawk

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
Any Update on when these will start shipping?
I believe I was one of if not the first order on the 4x4 kit. I asked on 5/3 and as of then, Fox had not provided an ETA to Stage3. Anxiously waiting.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
@Stage3Motorsports - rookie question - what is the difference between stage 1 and stage 0? Why would I buy one versus the other? Thank!
Stage 0 Is just a replacement strut that reuses your spring and top hat. It will give improved handling and ride but depending on the height you set it at may become a bit firmer than desired. Also height needs to be determined at time of install and extra labor is required due to parts swap. Comparable to Bilstein 5100 in function.
What's the warranty duration for the kit itself?
Fox Warranty is 1yr
Any Update on when these will start shipping?
These "should" be arriving this week. Hoping to be shipping out next week.
I believe I was one of if not the first order on the 4x4 kit. I asked on 5/3 and as of then, Fox had not provided an ETA to Stage3. Anxiously waiting.
See above comment, should be arriving/shipping soon!
Sponsored