Sponsored

Forget The Generators: The 2021 Ford F-150 Hybrid Can Power Your RV AND Your Neighbor's RV!

ldsavow

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Internet Admin
The 2021 Ford F-150 Hybrid isn't just fuel efficient on its own, but it's also capable of providing enough power to run an RV. Not just that, but it can also power two giant RVs.

You don't need to bring a generator with you or pay for electricity at your camp site — you can do it right from your truck. Check it out!

Sponsored

NoI'mmad

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150PBsoon
Fantastic ! great informative information on things I wanted/needed to know before taking the plunge. NO ONE else is addressing the the realities of the power on board and its real world functionality.
My ONLY derogatory comment DO NOT turn on microwaves when empty. Put a cup of water inside, your coffee maybe, BUT NEVER empty
Thanks for the demo

PJBecker

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Mechanical Technician
The 2021 Ford F-150 Hybrid isn't just fuel efficient on its own, but it's also capable of providing enough power to run an RV. Not just that, but it can also power two giant RVs.

You don't need to bring a generator with you or pay for electricity at your camp site — you can do it right from your truck. Check it out!

Anyone know where to get/who makes that splitter? I've looked everywhere and have come up empty! Thanks.

Pete.

Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
My neighbor can buy his own damn truck ?

TKOden

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Can't believe they're the only one producing this! Buying one, but damn it seems pricey with no other options....
Are you actually planning to power two trailers off the one truck? It wouldn't be too hard to build one but it is probably cheaper to buy what you see here.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Are you actually planning to power two trailers off the one truck? It wouldn't be too hard to build one but it is probably cheaper to buy what you see here.
Yeah actually. My Mom has an RV and my good friends who we camp with have a toy hauler and we want to be able to boondock together. So I will actually be using this feature