FordPass survey

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
New survey out on FordPass. Tell them what you think!!

Ford F-150 FordPass survey PNG image
Sponsored

gadiedrick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
I have no use for FORD PASS. Too many distractions for me. I just wanna drive our truck without hav'n to log in, designate another password & try to discern what my next move should be to drive our 2021 F-150 4x4 Powerboost long bed. As we read through the various posts on this website we wonder how much longer it'll be before our transmission starts to act up or the front windshield dislodges or the reverse sensor warning beep starts to screech or whatever the next calamity might be as we approach 9,000 miles on the vehicle we took delivery on in FEB this year. With the problems being experienced we're wonder'n when ours will be start'n. We are very satisfied with our vehicle & hope that the issues being listed by others are promptly resolved. Merry Christmas to all & may God bless us all this holiday season.

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
I have no use for FORD PASS. Too many distractions for me. I just wanna drive our truck without hav'n to log in, designate another password & try to discern what my next move should be to drive our 2021 F-150 4x4 Powerboost long bed. As we read through the various posts on this website we wonder how much longer it'll be before our transmission starts to act up or the front windshield dislodges or the reverse sensor warning beep starts to screech or whatever the next calamity might be as we approach 9,000 miles on the vehicle we took delivery on in FEB this year. With the problems being experienced we're wonder'n when ours will be start'n. We are very satisfied with our vehicle & hope that the issues being listed by others are promptly resolved. Merry Christmas to all & may God bless us all this holiday season.
550000 people a year do not come on here and "complain" about how awesome their truck is! The few who have issues are the ones who come here and lodge their complaints, a very small percentage of trucks sold yearly. I put 67,000 on my 2018 with little more than oil changes. enjoy your truck.
Sponsored