Sponsored

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Well, if you want your symbols back (and for the others still having issues and also have ants in their pants waiting until @tonesto7 puts this into an upcoming version), replace line 1152 from the 1.1.1 version of the script with this:

req.body = encodeURI(`client_id=9fb503e0-715b-47e8-adfd-ad4b7770f73b&grant_type=password&username=${username}&password=${password}`);

and you should be all good.
I am having this issue that Will was having with the "isn't in the correct format" error. Is this fixed, and/or where can I modify the code? I can tell you my password does not have those symbols at this time.

Sapphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum (job 2)
I am having this issue that Will was having with the "isn't in the correct format" error. Is this fixed, and/or where can I modify the code? I can tell you my password does not have those symbols at this time.
This script stopped working for me too a while ago. The last I heard, Ford shut us out, and there was word Ford might be offering a new, authorized way to get the data. I haven’t heard any updates about that in months, though.

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
I stumbled on this thread just in the past day or so. Given the changing API issues, does it make sense for someone (me) to start this process from scratch? Sounds like the overall script doesn’t currently function?
I think the overarching issue is Ford is actively subverting the efforts of the people like @tonesto7 by changing the API regularly.

Anyone attempting to develop another variant would like be chasing the same moving target.

Touringsedan

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
I for one would love to see the app working again. The Ford Pass people do not seem to care about their customers and users. What is required to get working again?
Sponsored