Sponsored

FordPass app issues (4.15.0 iOS version)

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
Ever since I updated my iOS FordPass app to the latest 4.15.0 version I am experiencing the following issues:

1) My Zone Lighting feature refuse to connect over Bluetooth only as Cellular connection. Also pull down to refresh data does not seem to work. Contrary my Pro Power Onboard works just fine over Bluetooth:

Ford F-150 FordPass app issues (4.15.0 iOS version) 18E57342-64E7-4157-8102-B8A77E6A2E76
Ford F-150 FordPass app issues (4.15.0 iOS version) 41F4F9D0-9342-4723-9D04-9388AB6ACBC1

2) I am unable to delete recorded journeys

Anyone else experiencing the same issue with the latest app update ?

@Ford Motor Company can you report these issues to the app developers ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
Yes, I noticed this the other weekend while at my brother in laws camp and I couldn't get it to work. I just tried it now and after starting the vehicle everything worked. But it only worked via cell.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Same issue for about a month. Its not refreshing so you have to hit a button, exit the zonelighting then go back in and it will show updated. Basically have to close the Zonelighting to refresh. Pretty annoying.

EDIT:
Weirdest thing. I have been having this issue for about a month and just tried it today and seems to properly refresh... I am at 4.15.0 as of yesterday. So it seems the update actually fixed the issue i've been having.

Last edited:
OP
OP

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
Same issue for about a month. Its not refreshing so you have to hit a button, exit the zonelighting then go back in and it will show updated. Basically have to close the Zonelighting to refresh. Pretty annoying.

EDIT:
Weirdest thing. I have been having this issue for about a month and just tried it today and seems to properly refresh...
I am aware of the refresh issue, I think they fixed it with the 4.15.0 version, when you tap Power, and then any of the zones, you just have to wait couple of seconds then it updates the screen. My problem is, I am unable to connect to it via Bluetooth, only cellular. I remember it working just fine last week. Like I said above, the Pro Power Onboard works over Bluetooth just fine, Zone Lighting no.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
I am aware of the refresh issue, I think they fixed it with the 4.15.0 version, when you tap Power, and then any of the zones, you just have to wait couple of seconds then it updates the screen. My problem is, I am unable to connect to it via Bluetooth, only cellular. I remember it working just fine last week. Like I said above, the Pro Power Onboard works over Bluetooth just fine, Zone Lighting no.
I interpreted your pull down to refresh issue as the same as the Zonelighting refresh issue. My bad.

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
not to jump the gun, but my ford pass was acting wonky last night. real slow to connect and then locking up.
i turned off phone and rebooted.
seemed to fix the bug. my pass also removes and adds features at will. plus the digital supplemental owners manual keeps taking me to the lighting f150, or police interceptor about 1 in 3 times opening the tab

OP
OP

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
I interpreted your pull down to refresh issue as the same as the Zonelighting refresh issue. My bad.
Does your Zone Lighting work over Bluetooth or only Cellular connection ?

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
That's a scary thought. :)

I know in the past I have initiated zone lighting from FordPass and I think it was cellular. But I also thought the same thing about generator mode and later was convinced that I must have been wrong about that.
(FordPass clearly states that Bluetooth is required to control generator)

Also, now that I have a 2022, I'm not sure the functionality is exactly the same as my previous truck. I'll go get Alexa out of the barn and play with zone lighting and report back.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Does your Zone Lighting work over Bluetooth or only Cellular connection ?
Mine is cellular. I use wireless carplay and may effect the bluetooth functionality. I havent really tried to get it with bluetooth.

OP
OP

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
Another bug I found: I am unable to delete any of my recorded journeys. i will get delete confirmation pop-up but nothing works after that!

Ford F-150 FordPass app issues (4.15.0 iOS version) 2129BD2D-8460-4717-B00B-493EB789E5A1

I have to (literally) kill the app to use it again
Sponsored