• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Updating Wave 2 Invitations?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Did any Wave 1 Orders get this on their Reservation Page prior to invitations? I checked just a couple of minutes ago and the site was taking a while and then this showed up before it went to the reservation page:

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Updating Wave 2 Invitations? Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.13.41 PM
Sponsored

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Prior to my ability to order the site was intermittently showing my reservation. Sometimes it was blank and sometimes not. I was in wave 1.

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
I see the same thing if I use the backdoor tracker: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= (add your reservation number after the = sign).
What is the backdoor tracker? I put my reservation number in and I now see the same thing that says "Its time to order your new lightning"

I will be so fired up if I can order this week (Ordered less than 5 mins after opening)

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
What is the backdoor tracker? I put my reservation number in and I now see the same thing that says "Its time to order your new lightning"

I will be so fired up if I can order this week (Ordered less than 5 mins after opening)
This came from the B6G forum. It has been used to try and figure out the status of your Bronco build outside the other Ford links. I just figured what the heck see what happens with my Lightning reservation when I input it. I don't know if it means anything or not although my Lightning reservation is in the 21000 range and supposedly #1 at my dealer so maybe I get a wave 2 invite?

Sponsored

cts888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Ford Escape
This came from the B6G forum. It has been used to try and figure out the status of your Bronco build outside the other Ford links. I just figured what the heck see what happens with my Lightning reservation when I input it. I don't know if it means anything or not although my Lightning reservation is in the 21000 range and supposedly #1 at my dealer so maybe I get a wave 2 invite?
Hope so! Can someone else verify if it works for all reservations or just ones in wave 2?

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Works for me.... Seems like the ultimate troll lol

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Updating Wave 2 Invitations? Screenshot_20220118-005003~2

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Hope so! Can someone else verify if it works for all reservations or just ones in wave 2?
When wave 1 came through, many people used the backdoor to try to put their order through without being invited. The problem with that is the dealer knows on their end who actually got an invite. When you submit your order, dealer has to accept to complete it and send to ford. So if there is no invite to order for you, they cannot accept the order. There were some saying that dealers were contacting them saying they can't order at this time. So even though the backdoor might get you to the order process, don't expect to get through the roadblocks.

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I should not be in wave 2 with a 6/25 reservation. But I see the same as above but there is no way to order so doubt it means much. Though would be interesting if known adm dealers show the adm. mine just should msrp on pro

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I should not be in wave 2 with a 6/25 reservation. But I see the same as above but there is no way to order so doubt it means much. Though would be interesting if known adm dealers show the adm. mine just should msrp on pro
6/3 Reservation and same - I don't think this means anything about the next wave.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
I can reliably get the pop-up to Order Now, but I get no options to order.

I called Ford and they said their site has just been glitching a lot, and they didn't see me as an invite.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Damn, my hopes and dreams killed with one URL. I can log on now and just goes straight to the reservation page with no glitches. Oh well, Thursday cant come soon enough.

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I can reliably get the pop-up to Order Now, but I get no options to order.

I called Ford and they said their site has just been glitching a lot, and they didn't see me as an invite.
If it doesn't say order now why would you call Ford? Lol This is why dealer aren't telling us anything

jb56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F150 Lariat
If it doesn't say order now why would you call Ford? Lol This is why dealer aren't telling us anything
Well, *some* dealers aren't telling us anything because they don't know, and they don't know anything because they honestly don't care at all. My dealership has taken great care of me in the past, but on the Bronco and Lightning front, they clearly have no incentive to help me in any way at this stage. I'm an early reservation holder on the Bronco, but because I ordered a Wildtrak with a hard top, they treat me like radioactive waste, haha
Sponsored