Ramp 4G somewhere near Flat Rock

dwigit_99

First Name
"Dwigit"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB Sport [built but not shipped]
Just seeing if anyone is familiar with Ramp 4G. My truck (blend date 1/16/22) was "Built on 3/26/22 and moved from the Dearborn plant to Ramp 51 near Flat Rock, Michigan where it has been siting this whole time. Ford Chat today informed me the truck is now located at Ramp 4G. I'm hoping this is a good sign but wanted to post this to see if anyone was familiar with Ramp 4G, where its located and what it might mean. Greatly appreciate any insight from those who know or are familiar. Please feel free to PM me if you're a Ford employee and can provide some real facts. Thanks so much!
Sponsored

OP
OP
dwigit_99

dwigit_99

First Name
"Dwigit"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB Sport [built but not shipped]
So after some Googling it looks like Ramp 4G might be associated with a company called Autoport Limited. Let me know if you know anything about this. Thanks!

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
So after some Googling it looks like Ramp 4G might be associated with a company called Autoport Limited. Let me know if you know anything about this. Thanks!
Hey @dwigit_99 if your still around did you ever get your truck? Did you ever find out what Ramp 4G was? I am in the same boat now.
Sponsored