Sponsored

Ford Truck plants shift hours?

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96
I'm just curious, what kind of hours the plants that build the F150's work. Is It strictly M-F 9-5 or do they have multiple shifts, and work week ends ?
Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I'm just curious, what kind of hours the plants that build the F150's work. Is It strictly M-F 9-5 or do they have multiple shifts, and work week ends ?
I’m not absolutely certain, but I think 10-11hr shifts 7days.
Leaves a couple of hours for equipment maintenance between shifts to make necessary repairs without affecting production.
Much rather have that than to have a line down for a few hours during production

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Not sure about Ford exactly but I don’t think they would deviate much from another competitor that I am aware / involved with.

2 shifts, standard 8 hour production time per shift with ability to run 3 shifts during super demand times and usually 5 days a week with ability to run 6/7. Usually extra work to catch up on the weekend.

jrappy

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 XLT EcoBoost Supercrew
Not sure about Ford exactly but I don’t think they would deviate much from another competitor that I am aware / involved with.

2 shifts, standard 8 hour production time per shift with ability to run 3 shifts during super demand times and usually 5 days a week with ability to run 6/7. Usually extra work to catch up on the weekend.
Agree..they will do what they have to in order to get product out
Sponsored