Sponsored

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
On March 2nd, which will be the first day of March programs I will report back to everyone. If you want to know what the programs are send me your zip code and which trim level you are getting and I can tell you what is available.
Zip Code: 49085 Trim: Larait

Appreciate the heads up!!
Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Biting my fingers.. dealer has my special ordered truck, but I told them I want to wait until the 2nd. Meanwhile people are trying to snatch platinums, specially with max recline. Yes I could buy and refinance but I've had 6 Fords all through Ford motor credit, so have no interest in switching to private bank.

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I did some searching on YouTube based on upload date for Ford truck month. Several dealer commercials have been added for truck month. Looks like biggest discounts on 2020 remaining in inventory. Found $2,500 off a 2021 XLT in one commercial reading the fine print.

Ford F-150 Ford Truck Month promotion coming next month says Ford! C4CA9953-8B87-494A-BB37-22A366D417AD

FlyingInMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 1/25/21 order date
Looks like an additional $500 discount on the 2021 XLT. Not huge but better than nothing. Hope it extends through April for those of us who have slid back.

Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Hey Everyone,
There has been a few questions about being able to lock yourself into rebates at time of order. Here is the message that pops up when I put my vin number into the system. It states that the vehicle is protected by the incentives from time of order, which my order date was 2/17. If you are hearing otherwise, your dealer might be uniformed. You also have the chance to see what rebates are available at time of sale. Thank you!

Bobby

IMG_2784.jpg
Does this include being able to lock in Exclusive Cash Rewards at the time of order?

revernd89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
My new truck was delivered today to the dealer but debating now on what to do. Wait till Tuesday or go ahead now. Tough decision!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
My new truck was delivered today to the dealer but debating now on what to do. Wait till Tuesday or go ahead now. Tough decision!
At this point, might as well wait until Tuesday. Just tell the dealer you are "out of town" until tuesday!

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
You waited this long so two more days won't hurt them. They need a couple of days to get it checked in and prepped for pickup anyway.

Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
My dealer is holding my truck until new rates and said I could purchase or order another in hope for better rates in 4 months.

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
Good Morning everyone,

I’ve been MIA the last 2 days, sorry about that. Today or tomorrow I should have access to the March incentives. Fingers crossed for better interest rates!!!!! That’s what I’m personally hoping for. But in the mean time once I do I’ll start reaching out to everyone via PM. I hope you all have a great weekend. And please .... pray for 0% and 1.9% !!!!!!

Bobby

TomH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Good Morning everyone,

I’ve been MIA the last 2 days, sorry about that. Today or tomorrow I should have access to the March incentives. Fingers crossed for better interest rates!!!!! That’s what I’m personally hoping for. But in the mean time once I do I’ll start reaching out to everyone via PM. I hope you all have a great weekend. And please .... pray for 0% and 1.9% !!!!!!

Bobby
Hey Everyone,

Sorry, just getting on for the first time today. I have to go through and write down everyone's information and get back to each and everyone of you. I will PM you details when I have them. I spoke to my Representative for Ford Motor and it is official, TRUCK MONTH WILL BEGIN MARCH 2ND. If you have an F150 on order PM me your vin number ... I can look up incentives by trim level but it will be more accurate information with the specific vin. Thank you!

Bobby

I don't know if I was clear but I do work for Ford, I have access to the Smart Vincent which is what we use to pull rebates for customers. They are Vin and Zip Code Specific. The zip code used is the zip code that the vehicle will be registered to. Thanks

I will start reaching out to you guys tonight with some information...Thanks!

TomH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Good Morning everyone,

Bobby
thanks for any information,Zip 32563, King Ranch , 1FTFW1E86MFB37928

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Good Morning everyone,

Bobby
Would you mind checking for me?
1FTFW1E84MKD38220

Thank you.
Sponsored