Sponsored

Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost sold, 2023 Tremor 5.0 now
This was on tv just a few minutes ago. Has it started?

Ford F-150 Ford Truck Month promotion coming next month says Ford! 27B7A603-B4DC-4F6D-BE5B-9EB90A76EF16
Sponsored

Last edited:

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Lariat 90660
Sorry. I forgot to include my vin. 1FTFW1ED9MFA85837
I plan to use my x-plan
We all appreciate any help that you can provide. Thank you.

Matthew2118

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fiesta, 2021 Ford F-150 XL Powerboost
This was on tv just a few minutes ago.

27B7A603-B4DC-4F6D-BE5B-9EB90A76EF16.jpeg
$37,955 is the usual base price for an XL supercrew with a 6.5ft bed according to build and price.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
84126. Lariat 502a 1FTFW1E84MKD38220 Thanks!

Last edited:

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
Good Evening Everyone,

A couple of you received a message from me earlier. I had sent some of you a copy of the invoices to your trucks. The reason I sent those to you is because I know some of you qualify for Ford's special plan pricing (A/Z Plan, etc.) and those prices are not calculated until the truck has been invoiced. So if you qualify for one of those plans I figured you could see what you will pay for the truck before any rebates that you may qualify for. I apologize if some of you had already received that information prior to me sending it, I did not mean to bother you all with redundant information. For some of you that didn't receive a message from me, I have not checked everyone's invoice ... however, I did check some other's that had not been invoiced yet. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, programs are not released to the public until March 2nd. I will have access to them a few days prior (2-3 days) at which point I will begin to reach out to everybody. I want to clarify something, someone posted a link where you can see rebates for yourself....which is true HOWEVER Ford does not release all available rebates to the public. There are times where additional incentives apply to specific transactions that don't apply to others. For example, if you are an x plan purchaser there might be an additional rebate that would not be disclosed to the public. Some of you may have a problem with me doing this, I will say that it is 2021, Invoices are not a sacred document anymore. If you are somewhat inclined with google search you can find the invoice to any vehicle in the country. Finding out what dealers pay for vehicles now a days is all over the internet.

With all that being said, if anyone has any questions about anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me at anytime. I have no problems helping out any way I can.

Now for an update on my order....I had a build week of 3/15 and it got moved back to 3/22 wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Have a good evening everyone!!!

Sincerely,
Bobby
Thank you!

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
ahhh, I thought one week was bad...yours got pushed a whole month?? I tried looking up your invoice earlier and I couldn't pull it, now I know why.
I hope it gets moved back up a week or two...
With my truck potentially getting here well outside of truck month, am I able to get my dealer to lock in deals from truck month? I've seen you can get the deals at time of order or time of delivery, does that mean that I'm just SOL since there look to be no deals going on at either time?

lc7

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Good Evening Everyone,

A couple of you received a message from me earlier. I had sent some of you a copy of the invoices to your trucks. The reason I sent those to you is because I know some of you qualify for Ford's special plan pricing (A/Z Plan, etc.) and those prices are not calculated until the truck has been invoiced. So if you qualify for one of those plans I figured you could see what you will pay for the truck before any rebates that you may qualify for. I apologize if some of you had already received that information prior to me sending it, I did not mean to bother you all with redundant information. For some of you that didn't receive a message from me, I have not checked everyone's invoice ... however, I did check some other's that had not been invoiced yet. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, programs are not released to the public until March 2nd. I will have access to them a few days prior (2-3 days) at which point I will begin to reach out to everybody. I want to clarify something, someone posted a link where you can see rebates for yourself....which is true HOWEVER Ford does not release all available rebates to the public. There are times where additional incentives apply to specific transactions that don't apply to others. For example, if you are an x plan purchaser there might be an additional rebate that would not be disclosed to the public. Some of you may have a problem with me doing this, I will say that it is 2021, Invoices are not a sacred document anymore. If you are somewhat inclined with google search you can find the invoice to any vehicle in the country. Finding out what dealers pay for vehicles now a days is all over the internet.

With all that being said, if anyone has any questions about anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me at anytime. I have no problems helping out any way I can.

Now for an update on my order....I had a build week of 3/15 and it got moved back to 3/22 wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Sincerely,
Bobby
Really cool for you to take the time to help look up info for folks. Much appreciated.

Lariat
1FTFW1ED4MFB06397
zip 37919
using x plan

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
With my truck potentially getting here well outside of truck month, am I able to get my dealer to lock in deals from truck month? I've seen you can get the deals at time of order or time of delivery, does that mean that I'm just SOL since there look to be no deals going on at either time?
unfortunately, you are only able to lock in the incentives for those two dates (order date/delivery date) however, depending on how well the first month of truck month goes, if Ford doesn't gain much traction I wouldn't be surprised if they extend it...

DRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Platinum F150
Good Evening Everyone,

Sincerely,
Bobby
Model: Platinum
Zip Code: 89135
VIN: 1FTFW1E82MFA81874

Thanks for taking the time to provide the info...

bweliks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f-150
You can lock yourself into the programs based on your order date, or you can use the programs at time of delivery. You cannot use build dates, ships dates to determine which programs you get.
Dealer told me I cannot lock anything in at time of order. Rebates can't be locked in. X-Plan certificates come and go and there's no way to lock that in. Feels like I'm gambling with roughly 5k hoping to hit the right delivery date... Is this not true?

Sponsored

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dealer told me I cannot lock anything in at time of order. Rebates can't be locked in. X-Plan certificates come and go and there's no way to lock that in. Feels like I'm gambling with roughly 5k hoping to hit the right delivery date... Is this not true?
what do they mean by x plan certificates come and go? if you qualify for x plan, you get x plan ... there aren't a specific number of x plan certificates. x plan price doesn't change, it is right on the invoice of the truck you purchase. rebates do change, but you most definitely can get the rebates at time of order if those are better than when you take delivery of your truck.

bweliks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f-150
what do they mean by x plan certificates come and go? if you qualify for x plan, you get x plan ... there aren't a specific number of x plan certificates. x plan price doesn't change, it is right on the invoice of the truck you purchase. rebates do change, but you most definitely can get the rebates at time of order if those are better than when you take delivery of your truck.
Yeah, according to them, there's 2k in x-plan "certificates" that expire March 31st. They said the certificate is address based, and that they come and go, and that they're not from the Dealership but from Ford. That's what they keep saying.

Last edited:

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Yeah, according to them, there's 2k in x-plan "certificates" that expire March 31st. They said the certificate is address based, and that they come and go, and that they're not from the Dealership but from Ford. That's what they keep saying.
I have never heard of that. I don't want to assume anything...but what state do you live in? I guess there is a chance that each region has a different way of doing things...but I have worked for Ford in Florida and Connecticut and both those states operated the same way. X plan is a set price then you receive any additional rebates that may be available. If you send me your vin number (if you have an order) I can look into this for you.

bweliks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f-150
I have never heard of that. I don't want to assume anything...but what state do you live in? I guess there is a chance that each region has a different way of doing things...but I have worked for Ford in Florida and Connecticut and both those states operated the same way. X plan is a set price then you receive any additional rebates that may be available. If you send me your vin number (if you have an order) I can look into this for you.
No VIN yet. I'm in Arizona.
Sponsored