First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
I saw the incentive plans on Ford.com.... Am I missing something? The incentives were not very good.... 8.9% financed, $500 for cash purchase?
March 2nd..........................is Ford Truck Month
Sponsored

Wizard1

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
On March 2nd, which will be the first day of March programs I will report back to everyone. If you want to know what the programs are send me your zip code and which trim level you are getting and I can tell you what is available.
78255/Platinum

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Hey Everyone,

Sorry, just getting on for the first time today. I have to go through and write down everyone's information and get back to each and everyone of you. I will PM you details when I have them. I spoke to my Representative for Ford Motor and it is official, TRUCK MONTH WILL BEGIN MARCH 2ND. If you have an F150 on order PM me your vin number ... I can look up incentives by trim level but it will be more accurate information with the specific vin. Thank you!

Bobby

I don't know if I was clear but I do work for Ford, I have access to the Smart Vincent which is what we use to pull rebates for customers. They are Vin and Zip Code Specific. The zip code used is the zip code that the vehicle will be registered to. Thanks

I will start reaching out to you guys tonight with some information...Thanks!
I forgot to give you my vin 1FTEW1EP3MKD54797
2021 lariat zip code 48180. Thanks again !

TomH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
King Ranch, zip 32563
vin# -is 1FTFW1E86MFB37928

Sponsored

wsp1811

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Sport-Screw, 2.7L,carbonized grey, 302a.
1FTEW1EP9MFB37215
XLT - zip 54801

Thank you.

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
Good Evening Everyone,

A couple of you received a message from me earlier. I had sent some of you a copy of the invoices to your trucks. The reason I sent those to you is because I know some of you qualify for Ford's special plan pricing (A/Z Plan, etc.) and those prices are not calculated until the truck has been invoiced. So if you qualify for one of those plans I figured you could see what you will pay for the truck before any rebates that you may qualify for. I apologize if some of you had already received that information prior to me sending it, I did not mean to bother you all with redundant information. For some of you that didn't receive a message from me, I have not checked everyone's invoice ... however, I did check some other's that had not been invoiced yet. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, programs are not released to the public until March 2nd. I will have access to them a few days prior (2-3 days) at which point I will begin to reach out to everybody. I want to clarify something, someone posted a link where you can see rebates for yourself....which is true HOWEVER Ford does not release all available rebates to the public. There are times where additional incentives apply to specific transactions that don't apply to others. For example, if you are an x plan purchaser there might be an additional rebate that would not be disclosed to the public. Some of you may have a problem with me doing this, I will say that it is 2021, Invoices are not a sacred document anymore. If you are somewhat inclined with google search you can find the invoice to any vehicle in the country. Finding out what dealers pay for vehicles now a days is all over the internet.

With all that being said, if anyone has any questions about anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me at anytime. I have no problems helping out any way I can.

Now for an update on my order....I had a build week of 3/15 and it got moved back to 3/22 wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Have a good evening everyone!!!

Sincerely,
Bobby

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Good Evening Everyone,

A couple of you received a message from me earlier. I had sent some of you a copy of the invoices to your trucks. The reason I sent those to you is because I know some of you qualify for Ford's special plan pricing (A/Z Plan, etc.) and those prices are not calculated until the truck has been invoiced. So if you qualify for one of those plans I figured you could see what you will pay for the truck before any rebates that you may qualify for. I apologize if some of you had already received that information prior to me sending it, I did not mean to bother you all with redundant information. For some of you that didn't receive a message from me, I have not checked everyone's invoice ... however, I did check some other's that had not been invoiced yet. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, programs are not released to the public until March 2nd. I will have access to them a few days prior (2-3 days) at which point I will begin to reach out to everybody. I want to clarify something, someone posted a link where you can see rebates for yourself....which is true HOWEVER Ford does not release all available rebates to the public. There are times where additional incentives apply to specific transactions that don't apply to others. For example, if you are an x plan purchaser there might be an additional rebate that would not be disclosed to the public. Some of you may have a problem with me doing this, I will say that it is 2021, Invoices are not a sacred document anymore. If you are somewhat inclined with google search you can find the invoice to any vehicle in the country. Finding out what dealers pay for vehicles now a days is all over the internet.

With all that being said, if anyone has any questions about anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me at anytime. I have no problems helping out any way I can.

Now for an update on my order....I had a build week of 3/15 and it got moved back to 3/22 wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Sincerely,
Bobby
We appreciate what you're doing!

Mine got pushed from this week to 4/05 so I feel your pain!

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
We appreciate what you're doing!

Mine got pushed from this week to 4/05 so I feel your pain!
ahhh, I thought one week was bad...yours got pushed a whole month?? I tried looking up your invoice earlier and I couldn't pull it, now I know why.
I hope it gets moved back up a week or two...

Sponsored

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
First Facebook ad just popped up.

DC461200-21D9-441C-BF83-FA9279880E9B.jpeg
The web site in that ad lists some incentives by zipcode. I wonder if those are finalized or if they'll change over the next week leading up to the official start of Ford Truck Month.

Here are the incentives listed for SLC. XL and XLT are the only trims listed.

Ford F-150 Ford Truck Month promotion coming next month says Ford! Screenshot_20210222-204012_Samsung Internet

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
The web site in that ad lists some incentives by zipcode. I wonder if those are finalized or if they'll change over the next week leading up to the official start of Ford Truck Month.

Here are the incentives listed for SLC. XL and XLT are the only trims listed.

Screenshot_20210222-204012_Samsung Internet.jpg
Those incentives are for 2020’s.

but they will change when the new month rolls around

JG601A

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Engineer
Good Evening Everyone,

Sincerely,
Bobby
Thank you for all the time and effort you’re putting into this for us. It’s much appreciated.

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ah, you're right. Good catch. ?
You had me excited when I saw that 1.9% financing lol ? I am so hoping they come out with better rates for the 2021’s
Sponsored