Sponsored

Badhabit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 SCrew 4x4 5.0 302A
Yeah I ordered mine on Jan 3rd and was told delivery in about 12 weeks. What a joke! I still would have ordered even if I was told 6-9 months but some up front honesty would have been nice.
That is on your dealer, not Ford.

OP
OP

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
That is on your dealer, not Ford.
Devils advocate...the dealer is the public face of Ford. I know some are better than others but they also should have a consistent message.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
My contention here is that I don't want my truck being 'pulled apart' - interior/exterior panels to install modules that would have been installed before panels, dashboard, trim, etc., was installed at the factory..

How is the warranty affected by this? Do I get an 'extension' based on whenever they install the module so that feature then works?
My contention here is that I don't want my truck being 'pulled apart' - interior/exterior panels to install modules that would have been installed before panels, dashboard, trim, etc., was installed at the factory..

How is the warranty affected by this? Do I get an 'extension' based on whenever they install the module so that feature then works?

I COMPLETELY understand your sentiment. You’re TRULY “preaching to the choir” on this point!

Just look at MINE!…

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/inside-your-2021-5-0-at-3500-miles.8526/

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
Yeah I ordered mine on Jan 3rd and was told delivery in about 12 weeks. What a joke! I still would have ordered even if I was told 6-9 months but some up front honesty would have been nice.
I ordered mine 12/22 thinking it would be no problem to pull my camper for a trip in late June. Now I don’t even think it will be built by then let alone delivered. The complete lack of communication from Ford is highly frustrating.

Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I ordered mine 12/22 thinking it would be no problem to pull my camper for a trip in late June. Now I don’t even think it will be built by then let alone delivered. The complete lack of communication from Ford is highly frustrating.
Did you get any production dates? Anything crazy with your build? I have a 501a I ordered Jan 29, im supposed to be in production March 31st.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Same boat... err camper as me. We are taking a mid June trip to Glacier National and had hoped to get our truck before then, having ordered it 12/7. The prospects are looking grim.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Same boat... err camper as me. We are taking a mid June trip to Glacier National and had hoped to get our truck before then, having ordered it 12/7. The prospects are looking grim.
We are leaving for a 60 day trip into Canada mid June, as well. I sold my 2018 in December thinking, I 'd surely have the new truck by June. I might make it, I'm in production at this moment.

Gman-04

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hopefully a 2021 Lariat, Boeing 767, 2005 BMW325i,
Occupation
pilot
My order on 12/21/21 had an initial build date of 03/14/22 and was delayed multiple times to 04/04. In the last week it has been moved up to 03/21. That reversal is most likely due to chip reallocation- I will either be missing chip modules or a decision was made to fill existing orders since it was reported that dealerships will not be receiving any vehicles until May.

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
Did you get any production dates? Anything crazy with your build? I have a 501a I ordered Jan 29, im supposed to be in production March 31st.
I ordered 502A, FX4 on Jan 3rd and my production date has moved back 3 times. Now week of 4/11. But, now I know trucks can be stuck in production for a long time so who knows. The only extras I ordered was a sunroof, spray in bed liner and well liners.

Sponsored

TinBender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
I ordered 502A, FX4 on Jan 3rd and my production date has moved back 3 times. Now week of 4/11. But, now I know trucks can be stuck in production for a long time so who knows. The only extras I ordered was a sunroof, spray in bed liner and well liners.

I talked to several dealerships today and several of them specifically stated items such as the spray-in bed liner and wheel well liners are causing delays on orders.

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I talked to several dealerships today and several of them specifically stated items such as the spray-in bed liner and wheel well liners are causing delays on orders.
I ordered both, time to grab a snickers.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
I ordered both, time to grab a snickers.
As did I. I am in production at the moment, so I'm hoping that they did not schedule me just to have me sit and wait on these add ons. If that is the case, I'll have to have the dealer just get them deleted so that the truck will ship. We'll see.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
When I ordered mine at the end of January I was recommended not to include the Bed Liner due to delays. I did add Wheel Well Liners. However, I have seen people take delivery who had both included so not who knows…..