Sponsored

Ford Responsiveness

Beagleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat Powerboost 502A
I'm lucky and have had a completely different experience. I responded to a post regarding the phantom messages involving the trailering system. I had that problem, also the no-start problem (full accessory power mode & stop safely now messages), and lane centering system no-op. Ford's social media folks asked for a DM about the issue in a reply to my post. I DM'd them and they got back to me pretty quickly. We exchanged information, they got more detail from me, and then opened a case with Ford. A day after that, a rep from Ford corporate contacted me. The Ford rep has followed the progress, stayed in touch with the dealership with getting the issues resolved, and made sure I was satisfied. I am very happy with how I've been treated.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Gros Ventre

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Powerboost
I'm lucky and have had a completely different experience. I responded to a post regarding the phantom messages involving the trailering system. I had that problem, also the no-start problem (full accessory power mode & stop safely now messages), and lane centering system no-op. Ford's social media folks asked for a DM about the issue in a reply to my post. I DM'd them and they got back to me pretty quickly. We exchanged information, they got more detail from me, and then opened a case with Ford. A day after that, a rep from Ford corporate contacted me. The Ford rep has followed the progress, stayed in touch with the dealership with getting the issues resolved, and made sure I was satisfied. I am very happy with how I've been treated.
Well, the social media person picked up on my post, asked for a DM, which I sent, and then said a case would be opened and the case elevated. That's the last I've heard, except for the request for me to fill out an evaluation form...