Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us in June! You guys have been a huge help referring friends/family, purchasing contracts, etc. We've had our busiest month and I know we couldn't do it without the great word of mouth.

We will get some updates to our website in July to continue to develop content that should be helpful at https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Sponsored

KDPGame02

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Software Development & Design
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us in June! You guys have been a huge help referring friends/family, purchasing contracts, etc. We've had our busiest month and I know we couldn't do it without the great word of mouth.

We will get some updates to our website in July to continue to develop content that should be helpful at https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Thanks for making the offer. I pulled the trigger with you on an 8 year/100k, and was pleased at how easy the process was. My dealer's finance guy when I bought the truck was blown away by your offer, and couldn't touch it.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Thanks for making the offer. I pulled the trigger with you on an 8 year/100k, and was pleased at how easy the process was. My dealer's finance guy when I bought the truck was blown away by your offer, and couldn't touch it.
That 8 year 100K mile one is what I will get if I pull the trigger. I wish it went to 10 year.

I also hope my 8/8 build week sticks and I am traveling to Granger sometime in Sept to pick it up.

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Same, I showed my finance guy the quote I received online and he said if you can get it for that call them right now I cant touch that price.

Super happy /w the experience and the price.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning -Lariat ER, Model 3
Occupation
IT
Same, I showed my finance guy the quote I received online and he said if you can get it for that call them right now I cant touch that price.

I don't truly know how the inside works at these dealerships, but these guys say "Can't" touch this deal, when reality they are surely saying we "Won't" touch that deal. Basically saying we aren't going to the trouble if you aren't going to drop an easy grand in our lap for doing nothing.

Sponsored

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I don't truly know how the inside works at these dealerships, but these guys say "Can't" touch this deal, when reality they are surely saying we "Won't" touch that deal. Basically saying we aren't going to the trouble if you aren't going to drop an easy grand in our lap for doing nothing.
Totally agree. Our Finance guy started at $3,000+ for a 8 year 100k plan. I said no way he said why not and I showed him the quote I had from Zeigler. He said let me see what I can do, few computer strokes later and he said he could get to $1,900. I said right that's still more than Zeigler, why would I do that? He said I have no idea but that's as low as he would go.

That was the end of the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN

KDPGame02

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Software Development & Design
I suspect it's a wholesale volume discount Granger gets over other dealers that gives them more profit margin to offer it. But I could be wrong.

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)

Same experience when I got a quote for the truck. Local guy was a dick saying it was not possible and to give him the info and he'll go buy from there! I happily have him the contact info. Then all the sales calls stopped....

• Haha
Reactions: GDN
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
The reality is the service contract is a big profit center for most dealerships. We're taking a very skinny deal (one that frankly isn't worth it for most finance guys) to earn the business. If we sell enough volume it works.

Luckily we are fortunate to have a great customer base that keeps passing on the word. The more people that fill out the information on www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com the better to keep it up!

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
More kudos for Granger Ford .... my truck order/buying experience was fantastic. When I noticed my ESP wasn't showing on FordPass I emailed Chip, who promptly forwarded me to Brooke in the ESP department, she got it fixed in minutes (ESP Contract had my middle initial in my name, FordPass does not).

I can't say enough about how my total Granger experience has been simply superb, IME the entire team is focused on customer satisfaction, they're the best discovery in my 50+ years of car-buying.

Sponsored

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
More kudos for Granger Ford .... my truck order/buying experience was fantastic. When I noticed my ESP wasn't showing on FordPass I emailed Chip, who promptly forwarded me to Brooke in the ESP department, she got it fixed in minutes (ESP Contract had my middle initial in my name, FordPass does not).

I can't say enough about how my total Granger experience has been simply superb, IME the entire team is focused on customer satisfaction, they're the best discovery in my 50+ years of car-buying.
Your truck is almost a carbon copy of the one I ordered in Feb. Did you take delivery before the satellite was sacrificed?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

Thanks for giving us the opportunity and get the issue resolved. We're blessed with a great team of people.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Your truck is almost a carbon copy of the one I ordered in Feb. Did you take delivery before the satellite was sacrificed?
My truck ordered from Granger on 12/22/2021 with a blend date of 05/12/2022 was built and delivered exactly as originally specified by me. I ordered with the "Auto Start-Stop Removal" by my own choice; neither I nor Ford made any changes / 'forced removals' after my order date, I have everything listed on my original final order preview from Granger. My Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0, connected Navigation (3-yr included), Sirius XM, etc, etc, etc are all fully functional as originally advertised.

Aside, I love and use the Co-Pilot Assist and connected Navigation, I do not use Sirius XM at all (my default/preferred music source is a USB flash drive of FLAC files (400+ albums / 7000+ songs) which I access using the excellent one-button voice-command system to request whatever I want by artist, album, or song.

Yes, I realize I'm among the lucky, that's purely a fluke of timing with maybe a dash of good karma methinks. I'll also credit Chip@Granger with submitting my order minutes after we concluded our order process (I received the Order Confirmation directly from Ford Corporate only about an hour after that).

Last edited:

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
My truck ordered from Granger on 12/22/2021 with a blend date of 05/12/2022 was built and delivered exactly as originally specified by me. I ordered with the "Auto Start-Stop Removal" by my own choice; neither I nor Ford made any changes / 'forced removals' after my order date, I have everything listed on my original final order preview from Granger. My Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0, connected Navigation (3-yr included), Sirius XM, etc, etc, etc are all fully functional as originally advertised.

Aside, I love and use the Co-Pilot Assist and connected Navigation, I do not use Sirius XM at all (my default/preferred music source is a USB flash drive of FLAC files (400+ albums / 7000+ songs) which I access using the excellent one-button voice-command system to request whatever I want by artist, album, or song.

Yes, I realize I'm among the lucky, that's purely a fluke of timing with maybe a dash of good karma methinks. I'll also credit Chip@Granger with submitting my order minutes after we concluded our order process (I received the Order Confirmation directly from Ford Corporate only about an hour after that).
Yes, I had the same experience w Chip. As soon as he had my deposit and a copy of my DL, he set the wheels in motion. Rcvd the ack from Ford the same day.

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Just completed the purchase of my ESP from Granger (best price around). Brooke did a great job answering my questions and guiding me through the transaction.
Sponsored