Sponsored

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Can we bundle this with our truck purchase at the time of pickup or does it need to be done after the fact?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Can we bundle this with our truck purchase at the time of pickup or does it need to be done after the fact?
Yes, absolutely.

We wanted to offer it to people that don't purchase from us as well to be a help to them too.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you for offering such a generous deal! It's very much appreciated!

I have ordered a 2022 F-150 XLT 4x4 302A BAP from my local dealer and unfortunately, my order hasn't been processed to the point that I have a VIN yet.

When does this offer end? If it ends before those of us that have orders placed but no VINs yet, would you honor this offer for us once we do receive our VINs?

Thanks again!
At this time we do not plan to increase our prices. I am sure they will not be changing by the time you would receive a VIN. Please email us when you're ready!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Just a quick reminder that we cannot sell to Canadian and Florida addresses. If you have a non-Florida/Canada address at your disposal we can help you.

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT Sport 2.7EB SCrew 302A High
@Granger Ford thank you posting this. Two main questions:

Does your plan cover sunroofs, specifically the dual moon roof? Any exclusions? I searched the doc another member shared and there was no mention it is included or excluded.

Bumper to bumper is 3 years / 36k. I have read across numerous sites and recommendations to buy this later before the bumper to bumper expires. What is the benefit of buying it beforehand?
This is the T&C that I received with my actual contract. It seems to be a lot more detailed than the standard descriptions I've seen, although I admit that I haven't had a chance to really inspect it.

Attachments

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Does your plan cover sunroofs, specifically the dual moon roof? Any exclusions? I searched the doc another member shared and there was no mention it is included or excluded.
Just FYI:

IF you select anything other than "PremiumCare" then what's covered is a specified list of items and only those items (so, you have to look for "mentioned" items to be assured of coverage).

IF you select "PremiumCare" then all "Failures" are covered except those items listed as specifically excluded (IOW, if not mentioned as "excluded" then it's included); IMO this is the much preferrable approach and plan to select for easiest understanding, best coverage, and fewest 'gotchyas'.

Attached FYI are (IMO) the critical excerpts relating to what "PremiumCare" covers, from the October 2021 plan posted above by @sonofzell. This is subject to revision and there's no substitute for a complete and careful read of the actual contract you are provided.

Perhaps this helps you determine whether things of particular interest to you are covered or not.

Note that you can cancel this contract within 30 days of purchase (longer in some states) for a full refund (if no claims have been made). It certainly behooves any purchaser to study their entire contract carefully within that timeframe so the cancellation can be exercised if so desired.

Attachments

Last edited:

coconutgroves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Just FYI:

IF you select anything other than "PremiumCare" then what's covered is a specified list of items and only those items (so, you have to look for "mentioned" items to be assured of coverage).

IF you select "PremiumCare" then all "Failures" are covered except those items listed as specifically excluded (IOW, if not mentioned as "excluded" then it's included); IMO this is the much preferrable approach and plan to select for easiest understanding, best coverage, and fewest 'gotchyas'.

Attached FYI are (IMO) the critical excerpts relating to what "PremiumCare" covers, from the October 2021 plan posted above by @sonofzell. This is subject to revision and there's no substitute for a complete and careful read of the actual contract you are provided.

Perhaps this helps you determine whether things of particular interest to you are covered or not.

Note that you can cancel this contract within 30 days of purchase (longer in some states) for a full refund (if no claims have been made). It certainly behooves any purchaser to study their entire contract carefully within that timeframe so the cancellation can be exercised if so desired.
Thanks, and yes, I've looked at the terms and also did not see any mention of sunroof either included or excluded. That's is what prompted my precise question.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Thanks, and yes, I've looked at the terms and also did not see any mention of sunroof either included or excluded. That's is what prompted my precise question.
If you doubt your ability to understand the contract, or have a question about the contract coverage, IMO that's best addressed with Ford Protect Headquarters via the toll-free number in the contract. They, not Granger nor any other dealer, interpret and administer the contract.

IMO the answer to your question is clear in that document (by omission from explicit inclusion in any of the plans below PremiumCARE, and by omission from explicit exclusion under the PremiumCare plan). But the call to Ford Protect may be appropriate to assuage your concern.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I know it's not the definitive answer you're looking for, but there are references to sunroof components on this brochure dated October 21, and it does say "partial list."

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings! The Mach E option, tends to be a little bit less exensive than the average service contract too!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!
Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $50 Over Dealer Cost 1650469543507

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
I just got my VIN last week and I definitely want to purchase this from Granger. From what I understand in this thread, we can't purchase until we take delivery correct?

I hope the price doesn't increase too much when I take delivery (build week 5/23).

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I just got my VIN last week and I definitely want to purchase this from Granger. From what I understand in this thread, we can't purchase until we take delivery correct?

I hope the price doesn't increase too much when I take delivery (build week 5/23).
This is correct. Once you take delivery you can purchase the Ford ESP, but you can get a quote now.

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings! The Mach E option, tends to be a little bit less exensive than the average service contract too!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!
1650469543507.png
Can't wait for my truck to come in so that I can add to the savings that customers are receiving. Do you do the wheel protection, as well?
Sponsored