First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I assume it takes a bit for Ford Pass Points to show on your account.

I will be taking delivery from Chip this summer (hopefully) and would like to buy the ESP while I’m there getting the truck. Is there a chance my points will be available or does it take a while for them to appear after purchase ?

I just don’t want to delay at all in case of potential price hikes.
My points showed up 3 days after the purchase (which is fast from what I read previously). You get 42000 ($210) for a new purchase.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I assume it takes a bit for Ford Pass Points to show on your account.

I will be taking delivery from Chip this summer (hopefully) and would like to buy the ESP while I’m there getting the truck. Is there a chance my points will be available or does it take a while for them to appear after purchase ?

I just don’t want to delay at all in case of potential price hikes.
We can apply it at the time of purchase if you'd like to and get it on the purchase agreement of the truck in one shot.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
We can apply it at the time of purchase if you'd like to and get it on the purchase agreement of the truck in one shot.
Outstanding! I do not know when my 6/6 build week Lariat will be at Granger but I will take you up on this. You guys rock!

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Really hope demand stays high enough for this deal to continue into June and possibly July. I have a build week of 6/6 and do not want to overpay elsewhere for a warranty,

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Just a quick reminder that we cannot sell to Canadian and Florida addresses. If you have a non-Florida/Canada address at your disposal we can help you.
This is heart breaking, especially since we just received our 2022 Platinum we placed an order for back in January. Is there any alternative to this? Is the restriction due to online process? What if the ESP was done in person? Would be still be disqualified being residents of Florida? (This state has some great privileges, but one of the worst when it comes down to savings.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
This is heart breaking, especially since we just received our 2022 Platinum we placed an order for back in January. Is there any alternative to this? Is the restriction due to online process? What if the ESP was done in person? Would be still be disqualified being residents of Florida? (This state has some great privileges, but one of the worst when it comes down to savings.
Unfortunately at this time there is no workaround. We are currently working at having the ability to sell ESP contracts in Florida, but we cannot at this time.

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Unfortunately at this time there is no workaround. We are currently working at having the ability to sell ESP contracts in Florida, but we cannot at this time.
I believe I'm at 420 miles and 9 days of taking ownership. How much time do I have to add this warranty should things change? I'll have to get it eventually.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I believe I'm at 420 miles and 9 days of taking ownership. How much time do I have to add this warranty should things change? I'll have to get it eventually.
Please PM me and I'll do my best to help.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
**June Update**

We plan to keep this special going for the month of June. Thank you to everyone who has referred someone else in to purchase from us or who has purchased a service contract from us. We were able to save our customers over $250,000 in the month of May from in-dealership retail pricing!

Also, we have started a website! You can visit us at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com. Currently we don't have live pricing up, but you can submit a lead to us there or by emailing [email protected]. We will get live pricing up on the site but we're working on the functionality and want to make sure pricing is accurate before rolling that out.

Thanks!

Zach

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
Does the 1-year date mean the 1-year date of when the truck was built, per the VIN? Or 1-year since delivery was taken?

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I wish they had a 10 year option. It looks like 8 is the most years it goes to.

Iconic22F150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4 Iconic Silver
Occupation
Physical Security Supervisor
Put my info in at the website. Just found out my truck was delivered this morning.

“edit” Received my quote super quick. It was very easy. I’ll finalize the purchase after I bring home the truck and my Ford Pass points are available to put towards it.

Last edited:

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
**June Update**

We plan to keep this special going for the month of June. Thank you to everyone who has referred someone else in to purchase from us or who has purchased a service contract from us. We were able to save our customers over $250,000 in the month of May from in-dealership retail pricing!

Also, we have started a website! You can visit us at GrangerFordExtendedWarranty.com. Currently we don't have live pricing up, but you can submit a lead to us there or by emailing [email protected]. We will get live pricing up on the site but we're working on the functionality and want to make sure pricing is accurate before rolling that out.

Thanks!

Zach
Best news I have heard all day. Hopefully I get my truck in time.

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Just got this ordered today. Thanks, pretty painless and great pricing. Appreciate it.
Sponsored