Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!
If I received a quote from Finance already I would assume I'm good and nothing else needs done on my end?
Sponsored

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Dealer cost is a fiction as they get kickbacks or rebates or other cash incentives to push the extended warranty.

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Just a quick heads up. We need your submission to the website by noon central time today to give us appropriate time to submit your extended warranty to Ford and lock in pricing before the October price hike.

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com or email Brooke at [email protected] before noon today.

Thanks!
Can we preorder the warranty, then pay part with Ford points? I'm trying to avoide future increases since my truck is *hopefully* close to finishing production!

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Can we preorder the warranty, then pay part with Ford points? I'm trying to avoide future increases since my truck is *hopefully* close to finishing production!
sorry, you can't until the vehicle is delivered.
@Granger Ford
@Zach

You should edit the OP that started this thread and add that link to your new website.
Thank you. will do

rb304

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL FX4
@Granger Ford , I have a learning experience for a consumer story to share and some questions. Long story short, I purchased an extended service plan, and explicitly asked when I saw it didn't say "FORD" if it was a FORD plan, and was told yes. I purchased my truck a year ago, if I purchase an ESP through you, will it go into effect once the bumper to bumper warranty ends? Also, this is what I ended up with on the website when I requested a quote. This is for the 6 year 100,000 mile with a $100 deductible. Building it on the Ford ESP website vs. yours there is a difference. I'm hoping I can get a Ford Protect plan before my bumper to bumper runs out and cancel the third party ESP from Patriot.........Any thoughts?
Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $25 Over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE! 1666562906440

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
@Granger Ford ✅ Ordered.
Been thinking about if I should get this ESP for almost a year (truck date started Nov ‘21 ;)) and decided that with all the electronic stuff and all the issues with the supply chain it would be worth it to get it.

Went with 8 yr, 100k, @ $50 deposit, rental, key and lights. The timing and mileage lines up with almost my first year mileage on the truck. (Currently ~11.5k)

Happy to purchase through granger! Y’all made it especially easy, was a little more affordable than another big name online retailer, AND the best part was I could apply my FordPass points to the ESP purchase. The FordPass points was what sold me. Didn’t know I would use them otherwise.

Also very happy to support an awesome dealership that’s supported this forum!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford ✅ Ordered.
Been thinking about if I should get this ESP for almost a year (truck date started Nov ‘21 ;)) and decided that with all the electronic stuff and all the issues with the supply chain it would be worth it to get it.

Went with 8 yr, 100k, @ $50 deposit, rental, key and lights. The timing and mileage lines up with almost my first year mileage on the truck. (Currently ~11.5k)

Happy to purchase through granger! Y’all made it especially easy, was a little more affordable than another big name online retailer, AND the best part was I could apply my FordPass points to the ESP purchase. The FordPass points was what sold me. Didn’t know I would use them otherwise.

Also very happy to support an awesome dealership that’s supported this forum!
Thank you for the opportunity!

Sponsored

rb304

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL FX4
Just purchased a 6 yr/ 125mi plan. It was fast and easy and I already see the plan active in my Ford Pass app. (y)
I don’t see mine in my app yet. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago.

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
I purchased when picking up 10/6 - does not show in Ford Pass. Am I in the right location?

Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $25 Over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE! 1667958849269

rb304

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL FX4
I purchased when picking up 10/6 - does not show in Ford Pass. Am I in the right location?

1667958849269.png
Make sure your name in the app matches your name used when you purchased the truck. For example, if your legal name is Micheal and go by Mike and that’s what’s in the app, it won’t show up because it won’t match. That was my issue and now mine shows up. Not sure why it won’t associate by VIN…lol

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
I can see the lights add-on being useful but I'm on the fence about the key fob one.

Gord096

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Construction Manager

1667958849269.png
Make sure your dealer associates your Ford Pass Member ID with your ESP. I gave Granger my ID when we were doing the transaction. Primarily to make sure my FordPass Rewards points were used to buy down the price on the ESP. However, if they used your Member ID it should show up in the app.
Sponsored