Sponsored

Poorredman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 501a PB Smoked Quartz
For those that have purchased the Ford ESP warranty, and then can see the extended coverage listed in the FordPass App,..... does anyone see records of any repairs performed to their vehicle under service history that was not performed on your vehicle?

Screenshot_20220814-101834_FordPass.jpg
I've got something similar showing in mine too, $3980 for A/C Heating and Unknown on 7/28.

I believe that is the date Granger activated my ESP. Maybe this is the retail price of the ESP plan I picked? Someone forgot to uncheck the first service detail option?
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I've got something similar showing in mine too, $3980 for A/C Heating and Unknown on 7/28.

I believe that is the date Granger activated my ESP. Maybe this is the retail price of the ESP plan I picked? Someone forgot to uncheck the first service detail option?
Very interesting.
But surely it's not good for your truck to have a repair listed like that on your Oasis report. If for no other reason that it's simply false!

Now that you have disclosed your record, I feel more comfortable with sharing mine. It too is listed as an A/C repair, but for $3280.00

Also listing Granger as the dealership the repair was performed.

It just might be that the repair starting with "A" is indeed a result of an unintended consequence of some clerical kind?

I feel much better about the situation now and confident Granger can fix this.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
We have seen this error from time to time. It is tied to a mapping issue between Ford pass and our dealer management system. It isn't on the Oasis report, but something we're still trying to nail down with Ford. There are multiple dealer managent systems and the way Ford asks us to input a service contract is not mapping correctly but pulling as an a/c heating repair. Often times it is also doubling the purchase price of the extended service plan. I've called multiple people at Ford but haven't got to the right person yet, because it isn't resolved.

It doesn't effect warranty history, isn't on the oasis, just a clerical error on the Ford pass app.

KDPGame02

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Software Development & Design
Interesting. I, too, have the same issue.

Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Extended Warranty from Ford Protect - $25 Over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE! Screenshot_20220815-075106

Sponsored

MrT

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Retired
Brooke was awesome to deal with during this transaction. I chose 8yrs, 100K, $200 deductible. Just worth the peace of mind to have 5 extra years for very little $$ up front. What a GREAT deal. Zach and Brooke - keep pushing the big Blue Oval mothership to support their loyal customer base!! Hopefully I won't have to use the ESP plan, but with a headlight assy at $2,600, it seems like a no brainer!! At Ford quality is job 1, but with the pandemic builds, twin panel moon roofs, multiple sensors, cameras, 7.2 KW generators, Blue Cruise, etc., there's lots to go wrong.
I highly recommend doing business with Granger.

Cltgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Lariat 502A 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
I.T. Director
Just bought truck yesterday with 7/75. Can i cancel that one and get a longer one through you?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Just bought truck yesterday with 7/75. Can i cancel that one and get a longer one through you?
There is a link to Granger on the 1st page. You should shoot them a message there for a faster response.

8 years is the longest and IMHO the 8 year 100K mile ESP is much better than what you got. If you bought yours at a regular dealership you will probably be shocked at the savings for a better plan. Good luck.

Reactions: 869

Cltgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Lariat 502A 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
I.T. Director
Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford If you sign up for this at the time of purchasing your truck, how long is it before you receive the official agreement in the mail?
I don't believe you'll receive anything in the mail. We can get you an electronic copy in a PDF form if you'd like.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!

Redcat255

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
@Granger Ford

Thanks so much for making this available to users. I got one of these plans on my vehicle and, for a while (2 weeks?), it showed up on the FordPass app under Extended Service Plans. Now, when I go to Extended Service Plans in the app, I get an error: "Something is not right. Please try again later or contact a Guide for help." Is everything OK? Do I need to contact a "Guide" to verify? Thank you!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited: