Sponsored

Ford Performance No Longer Offering Information on Orders

thevofl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Antimatter Blue F150 Diet Platinum (Eventually)
Occupation
Math
Just got off a call from Ford Performance who told me that they are no longer offering order updates, due to high volume of calls from people checking the status of their orders. They are referring us to our dealers.
Sponsored

DRVN1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Just got off a call from Ford Performance who told me that they are no longer offering order updates, due to high volume of calls from people checking the status of their orders. They are referring us to our dealers.
They told me that yesterday and thought the guy was cranky so figured I would try today. Different person told me the same thing. So who are we going to bother now to get info on our trucks? Last I heard I was scheduled to be built on 11/11.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
They told me that yesterday and thought the guy was cranky so figured I would try today. Different person told me the same thing. So who are we going to bother now to get info on our trucks? Last I heard I was scheduled to be built on 11/11.
Probably at this point the best thing to do is email your dealer as many times as you feel necessary.

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
They just told me the same thing. They can only check the status of "performance" vehicles. That is bs! Now we have no source for information.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Probably at this point the best thing to do is email your dealer as many times as you feel necessary.
Buuuut he can ignore us then too. Afraid of burning the bridge. I’ll stick to a weekly update request lol

Sponsored

DRVN1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Trying not to drive them crazy with my weekly check in that I was doing with chat. Seemed each week it kept getting pushed back and at this point not anymore time to get pushed back.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buuuut he can ignore us then too. Afraid of burning the bridge. I’ll stick to a weekly update request lol
Yea, But one is technically obligated- the other is definitely not.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Trying not to drive them crazy with my weekly check in that I was doing with chat. Seemed each week it kept getting pushed back and at this point not anymore time to get pushed back.
Tom was the WORST at that.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I like your resilience lol

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Thought I would try one last time.

Unfortunately, we are only able to track orders for Ford Performance vehicles, such as Raptors/Shelby GT500/etc now. Tracking requests for non-Ford Performance vehicles has placed the Ford Performance Info Center over capacity and we are unable to meet these requests and manage Ford Performance Parts inquires/business at the same time. So regrettably, we had to make this decision recently.

My apologies
Sponsored