Ford Pass Siri Log In

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Found this on a Bronco forum, and credit goes to TYLERV76 and the REDDIT genius. I have installed on my iPhone and works great, I’m 74 years old and with help of my grandson it took less then a half hour. I can’t answer any questions, way above my pay grade but the original REDDIT posters link is at thee bottom of the article. Sorry if this has ready been posted. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/fordpass-siri-shortcuts.8200/
Sponsored

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
Found this on a Bronco forum, and credit goes to TYLERV76 and the REDDIT genius. I have installed on my iPhone and works great, I’m 74 years old and with help of my grandson it took less then a half hour. I can’t answer any questions, way above my pay grade but the original REDDIT posters link is at thee bottom of the article. Sorry if this has ready been posted. https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/fordpass-siri-shortcuts.8200/
Nice, thanks for sharing, a pretty straight forward setup.

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
These shortcuts are a game changer. I found the Redit forum a few months ago and installed the shortcuts. I don't use Siri's voice commands to do anything but have put shortcut buttons on one of the homescreens and it's amazing. Open the phone, swipe to the correct homescreen and push the button...done! I find myself using the buttons to lock and unlock the truck much more often now as well.

I do wish that there could be a shortcut for poping the tailgate open and turning on the 360 lights.

Guntown

First Name
Jean-Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
These shortcuts are a game changer. I found the Redit forum a few months ago and installed the shortcuts. I don't use Siri's voice commands to do anything but have put shortcut buttons on one of the homescreens and it's amazing. Open the phone, swipe to the correct homescreen and push the button...done! I find myself using the buttons to lock and unlock the truck much more often now as well.

I do wish that there could be a shortcut for poping the tailgate open and turning on the 360 lights.
I am from Quebec Canada and the shortcut work perfect whit my new F-150 2021.
I agree that a shortcut for poping the tailgate open and turning on the 360 lights will be ver nice

Last edited:

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
This is amazing!
Sponsored