First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Just found out there is a TSB 23-2121 related to Ford Pass. I posted a thread on it. Anyone know what the TSB is?
There is no record in PTS or otherwise of that TSB:

Ford F-150 Ford Pass not updating/working. 1682193259879
Sponsored

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
There is no record in PTS or otherwise of that TSB:

1682193259879.png
Is it possible it is too new. I just got it from a Ford Pass Chat agent today. Here is part of the Chat:

"I do apologize in advance for this inconvenience. After reviewing your vehicle details, i found that we are currently under an advisory regarding all 2023 F150s. At this moment you will not be able to access your remote commands or anything else in Ford Pass related to your vehicle. We have our engineers working actively on a fix. We do not have an exact date as when it will be fixed.

Please schedule an appointment at your preferred Ford dealership in order for them to complete this required update: TSB 23-2121.

This is the first part of the fix. After the TSB is completed, please continue to be patient with us until the release of the Over-The-Air update on you radio screen (SYNC system), to complete the fix regarding this issue."

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Is it possible it is too new. I just got it from a Ford Pass Chat agent today.
lol Those guys are clueless. You are better off asking advice about your truck from the bag boy at Publix.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Is it possible it is too new. I just got it from a Ford Pass Chat agent today. Here is part of the Chat:

"I do apologize in advance for this inconvenience. After reviewing your vehicle details, i found that we are currently under an advisory regarding all 2023 F150s. At this moment you will not be able to access your remote commands or anything else in Ford Pass related to your vehicle. We have our engineers working actively on a fix. We do not have an exact date as when it will be fixed.

Please schedule an appointment at your preferred Ford dealership in order for them to complete this required update: TSB 23-2121.

This is the first part of the fix. After the TSB is completed, please continue to be patient with us until the release of the Over-The-Air update on you radio screen (SYNC system), to complete the fix regarding this issue."
Call a local dealer with that and they won’t know a damn thing about it. Like @rugedraw says…..the folks at FP are basically clueless and just read off scripts or whatever garbage they have been told to read.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I did the battery disconnect today....about 3 hours of it.....and it appears to have done the trick.

After trying lots and lots of stuff (reseting, deleting the app, deleting the truck from the app, putting all back, etc.) several calls to the Ford Pass folks (probably not a good use of anyone's time), and even a trip to the dealer where I was told I probably needed new coaxial cables (yes...please rip into my brand new headliner and re-wire the antennas...no I didn't let them do this), and even unplugging the TCU over night (not fun pealing back that rubber sound deadening liner on a brand new truck either), ALL of which did not work, Ford Pass now appears to be back.

That said, the app is telling me that my 5.0 is "Plugged In Not Charging" :eek:

But I will take that if all else continues to work....current truck stats, location, and lock/unlock, start, etc.

Sponsored

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Version 4.26.1 fixes the plug-in notice.

MikeyDog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT500 F150
My Ford Pass started working again on it's own. Fingers crossed that it continues working from now on.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
I'm sorry, but how do I do this if it should happen to me in the future? 😳
Unplug the TCU which is behind the rear passenger side seat on the back wall of the cab. It’s the large connector closest to the rear passenger door (wrapped in the wire loom tape as seen in the attached image).
Ford F-150 Ford Pass not updating/working. IMG_0555

Sponsored

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
Unplug the TCU which is behind the rear passenger side seat on the back wall of the cab. It’s the large connector closest to the rear passenger door (wrapped in the wire loom tape as seen in the attached image).
IMG_0555.jpeg
Thank you very much Grafx36510. You guys on here are awesome. I'm really learning a lot about my truck from you guys. 👍

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thank you very much Grafx36510. You guys on here are awesome. I'm really learning a lot about my truck from you guys. 👍
Since you havea 2023 You may need to update your Gateway and TCU.

If you send me your vin I can tell you. 223 had an issue at time of build.

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse