Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
It says “available on select F-150 trim packages.” Must be that the XLT 302A is not included as I don’t have these options available in FordPass. It would be nice to be able to control my zone lighting via the app.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Y’all see the new Ford Pass iOS app update today?

7C5934A3-6E54-4488-AF63-74DA629F8A67.jpeg
I have mine set for auto update and I haven't seen it yet. I have android and when I go to play store, it still shows the older one.

Actually mine says version 3.14.0 Dec 16 2020

Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have mine set for auto update and I haven't seen it yet. I have android and when I go to play store, it still shows the older one.

Actually mine says version 3.14.0 Dec 16 2020
That’s the same version that I am using which is the latest. I don’t know, maybe they had some issues and decided to pull the features and roll them out later. Who knows? ?‍♂

Blue Spruce

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302 Screw, 6.5’, 3.5 EB
I have the latest version (3.14)and the new features are showing up. But they weren’t on the Home Screen. They are under the “vehicle” tab which seemed a little odd.

My truck is a XLT 302a Sport.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have the latest version (3.14)and the new features are showing up. But they weren’t on the Home Screen. They are under the “vehicle” tab which seemed a little odd.

My truck is a XLT 302a Sport.
Is your truck a 2021?

Blue Spruce

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is your truck a 2021?
Yes, it’s a 2021. Here is a screenshot of the features. I don’t see the trailer theft alert but maybe that is because I don’t have a trailer connected?

Ford F-150 Ford Pass iOS app updated for F-150 Zone Lighting, Trailer Light Check, Trailer Theft Alert 7C9836AF-681C-47F0-BD41-758F4A4C5899

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, it’s a 2021. Here is a screenshot of the features. I don’t see the trailer theft alert but maybe that is because I don’t have a trailer connected?

7C9836AF-681C-47F0-BD41-758F4A4C5899.jpeg
Thanks for the screenshot. I have the same trim level as you and the same version of FP. I don’t have any of the feature controls that you do. Strange, huh?

Sponsored

Blue Spruce

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the screenshot. I have the same trim level as you and the same version of FP. I don’t have any of the feature controls that you do. Strange, huh?
That is strange. Thursday I received 3 emails from FordPass with information. I bought the truck on Saturday so maybe it takes a while for things to be updated and connected?

Maybe related?.... Wednesday night I was messing around with a lot of settings in the truck and agreed to terms multiple times so maybe that kicked the emails out Thursday? I’m still not sure everything is “activated” on the truck....

sorry, wish I could help more.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That is strange. Thursday I received 3 emails from FordPass with information. I bought the truck on Saturday so maybe it takes a while for things to be updated and connected?

Maybe related?.... Wednesday night I was messing around with a lot of settings in the truck and agreed to terms multiple times so maybe that kicked the emails out Thursday? I’m still not sure everything is “activated” on the truck....

sorry, wish I could help more.
I’ve had my truck exactly 3 weeks now. At first the remote features such as door lock/unlock and remote start did not show up in FP. Maybe about a week later they appeared out of the blue. Oh, I also don’t have the OLM showing up in the app either.
I think I’ll mess around with some of the settings in the truck to see if I’m missing something. Who knows, maybe mine has some gremlins that need to be worked out.

In any event, I’m glad that your app seems to be giving you what it should! Thanks for your insights.

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
When do you set up Ford pass? when you get VIN, once its built or when it arrives which would then be obvious. Just curious of any advantages of earlier. Have never used Ford Pass before.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When do you set up Ford pass? when you get VIN, once its built or when it arrives which would then be obvious. Just curious of any advantages of earlier. Have never used Ford Pass before.
You will set it up at the dealership when you take delivery by entering the VIN and subsequently answering some questions on the Sync 4 touchscreen. If they don’t help you with that you can do it later on your own.

My salesperson told me that Ford is asking sales to get it set up before the customer leaves. YMMV.

You can download the app in advance to your cell phone.

dantheman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT powerboost
You will set it up at the dealership when you take delivery by entering the VIN and subsequently answering some questions on the Sync 4 touchscreen. If they don’t help you with that you can do it later on your own.

My salesperson told me that Ford is asking sales to get it set up before the customer leaves. YMMV.

You can download the app in advance to your cell phone.
They had me set it up before I had the paperwork signed. I already had the app, but the sales guy was saying "Since this is a done deal, feel free to just scan the vin". He would have walked me through it if needed.
Sponsored