First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
The only thing Ford owes us is our trucks. They’ve made no promises of a timeline or even to update us. It sucks, I know. I for one have been teased by having my truck built for 1.5 months now. It’s sitting on the purgatory-like Ramp 59. No idea when or if it will be released. It really does suck. My dealer hasn’t updated me unless I would plead for one. I’ve gotten more help from this forum and another one just like it.
Sponsored

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
So not sure if this is true or not but I believe when the dealer makes a change on an order it resets the order date.

I originally ordered my truck at the beginning of Sept. then elected to have Max tow added and when I eventually got my vin it reflected the order date of like November 3rd or something which was the time I made the change..

Sucks either way butI’m convinced that pushed my order back.
Thanks for the info, still order change was Nov. 17th till April 1st is a long time, but I keep telling myself that max recline seats held it up almost 6 weeks too. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

truck trader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Outdoor Industry
I ordered my truck on August 26th. I can’t remember when the order bank opened, but I was at my dealer pretty quick to get it moving. My truck was completed on October 29th and delivered to my dealer on January 21st.

Blue Cane.

First Name
Rigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retail
I ordered my truck on August 26th. I can’t remember when the order bank opened, but I was at my dealer pretty quick to get it moving. My truck was completed on October 29th and delivered to my dealer on January 21st.
I also placed my order back in in Aug26th, I got confirmation that it’s been built, and waiting for rail. To be delivered 3/30 Northern CA. Will see if it happens.

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
Jeez, this post is depressing. Now wondering if I should even bother building one to order.

Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Jeez, this post is depressing. Now wondering if I should even bother building one to order.
Build one that you want and see if they can find it for you. I’ve checked and there seems to be plenty of high end models available in NC.

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
Build one that you want and see if they can find it for you. I’ve checked and there seems to be plenty of high end models available in NC.
Thanks Dan!
Sponsored