• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
Certainly fast but what was more impressive was the high speed cornering. Drove like a GTI through the cones with little to no body roll.
This is great news because I currently own a GTI that is on Craigslist so I can pay for the F150. I've been having a hard time listing it because it is really fun to drive and every time I get in I don't want to sell it. My wife has a Porsche cross over and though it's solid it rolls and jiggles and drives me nuts.

Too bad I can't get the F150 in Tornado Red. Or Race Red, even. The burgundy red is the color of half the old folk's cars around me...
Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
This is great news because I currently own a GTI that is on Craigslist so I can pay for the F150. I've been having a hard time listing it because it is really fun to drive and every time I get in I don't want to sell it. My wife has a Porsche cross over and though it's solid it rolls and jiggles and drives me nuts.

Too bad I can't get the F150 in Tornado Red. Or Race Red, even. The burgundy red is the color of half the old folk's cars around me...
The problem with driving a lightening like GTI around the corners is although that low center of gravity makes you forget how heavy it is, you will feel it when you pay for the new tires much earlier than you expected.

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
The problem with driving a lightening like GTI around the corners is although that low center of gravity makes you forget how heavy it is, you will feel it when you pay for the new tires much earlier than you expected.
Still a lot cheaper than having more cars though... we have five cars and a boat and just doing all the oil changes is a pain. Really want to thin the herd...

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
All the events after the Phoenix Sept 1st event are now marked as "coming soon", when they previously had a date.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
I see Denver is on the list. Looking forward to it.

Sponsored

PandaSlash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Kia Optima, '22 Lightning (Reserved)
Washington DC on the list! Just saw the updated website.

Sapphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
I got another email for this today, and I was able to sign up for the Chicago one in 2 days.

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Was unable to get a spot in the Phoenix event. Will be trying for the Denver one when it opens up….

If I can’t get in to see it myself, one thing I’d really like to see is a good walk-around video of the iced blue silver. So far there hasn’t been a good video to really showcase the color and how it behaves as the lighting angle changes. The better review or walk-around videos are under funny fluorescent factory or studio lighting or outdoor pictures tend to be still images in direct sun.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
For anyone who has attended an event already. The website says that you cannot take a guest. We're you able to go with a spouse/family or did they have to register separately. We're you at the commercial event with the transit vans or the consumer event with just the lightning?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Where is my invitation :cry:

Sponsored

Mgser

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A
Was unable to get a spot in the Phoenix event. Will be trying for the Denver one when it opens up….

If I can’t get in to see it myself, one thing I’d really like to see is a good walk-around video of the iced blue silver. So far there hasn’t been a good video to really showcase the color and how it behaves as the lighting angle changes. The better review or walk-around videos are under funny fluorescent factory or studio lighting or outdoor pictures tend to be still images in direct sun.

I was at the Detroit event Monday and they had the ice blue truck for show, trust me, it is even better look in person. I sure will pick that color!

Mgser

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 801A
For anyone who has attended an event already. The website says that you cannot take a guest. We're you able to go with a spouse/family or did they have to register separately. We're you at the commercial event with the transit vans or the consumer event with just the lightning?
I was at the Detroit event with my wife and they did not care. They do have the e transit van there.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I was at the Detroit event with my wife and they did not care. They do have the e transit van there.
Good to know, on both the commercial event and the public event pages it says no guests. I'll probably take my wife and son like I did to the similar event they had for the id.4. I wish we were getting to drive the lightning but I understand they want you to be able to experience the power and handling and don't want people crashing the things. Maybe by October when they roll into Dallas they'll decide to let people drive them. ?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Damn Los Angeles September 8th right down the street for me and there are 0 spots available ?. Yesterday it was coming soon…. I hope Ford isn’t just sending these out to Social Media Influencers

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Got in for Los Angeles but since their registration page was not really friendly, I had accidentally registered for 3 events on the same day.

How do I cancel the duplicate registrations so that it becomes available to others like @F150ROD ?
Sponsored