Sponsored

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
I thought everyone might be interested in this. Doesn't apply to most but could be helpful to new purchasers. Found on the Blue Oval Forums.
Sponsored

Attachments

Jack in Prescott

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat PB, 2014 Mazda3
The Powerboost will be my first Ford, so this may be a dumb Q...but how is this significantly different from what I did when ordering from Granger in Iowa? Used Ford.com to configure what I wanted, sent the details to Albert at Granger, got a quote back the same day and, after I confirmed my decision to buy, he referred me to the business guy to forward my deposit and get the order placed. I'm no doubt missing something...

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
The Powerboost will be my first Ford, so this may be a dumb Q...but how is this significantly different from what I did when ordering from Granger in Iowa? Used Ford.com to configure what I wanted, sent the details to Albert at Granger, got a quote back the same day and, after I confirmed my decision to buy, he referred me to the business guy to forward my deposit and get the order placed. I'm no doubt missing something...
Seems the same to me too. I think it just makes it slightly easier for the dealer to put the order in.

Sponsored

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Anyone check with their dealer if we can use the 500 rebate bonus for preexisting custom orders?

Just saw on the website states orders from 4/1-7/6. Sometimes dealers can mange the paperwork to include some rebates. Anyones dealer been able to do this?

Last edited:

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Really not sure what this would do to improve the process. Looks pretty much the same to me on the customer end.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Any idea when the F-150 Tremor will show up on B&P?
Exactly what I was thinking, Jim. That, and the new Raptor. I mean, both the Tremor and the Raptor are coming out sometime this summer, so shouldn't Ford be updating the B&P with these trims as quickly as they can so people don't have to wait long to custom-order their truck (or worst case scenario the reservations getting canceled because people are tired of waiting...)?

-SG

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
"Exactly what I was thinking, Jim. That, and the new Raptor. I mean, both the Tremor and the Raptor are coming out sometime this summer, so shouldn't Ford be updating the B&P with these trims as quickly as they can so people don't have to wait long to custom-order their truck (or worst case scenario the reservations getting canceled because people are tired of waiting...)?"

Thinking they need to worry about all their backlogs of special orders before they introduce anything new to further clog up the system, JMO.
Sponsored