Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat
Occupation
Coffee
So in the end.
1- Frequently sales will tell you that incentives/rebates are at the time of purchase. NOT TRUE. Either at time of ordering or delivery month. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2- The 1000 rebate is bad PR.

3- To be clear- Ford is screwing me and others out of $500. If I remember correctly that would be about the cost of one badass leafblower or a night in whatever hotel in some great place to relax.

4- News flash year 2030: During the Covid and post covid Era of 2020/21 Ford Motor Co. experienced a significant down turn in customer satisfaction. Reports of rampid corruption were found throughout the supply chain. 10 years later Ford is still feeling the effects... That's a joke, but... you never know.

5- There is zero communication between consumers, aka those people writing the checks and FORD. I guess being the leading winner for the last 15,000 years of trucks makes Ford exempt.

6- I can't wait for my new truck. ?
Sponsored

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
She isn't a first responder i.e. fire fighter, EMT, etc. She is a Medical Social Worker, who works in a dialysis center. Her dialysis center was the quarantine location for the region. So she was interacting with covid-19 patients a few feet away from them, when this was cancelled and prior to her getting the vaccine.
My wife is also a medical social worker at a hospital. They get very little love from anyone when people think about medical professionals during the pandemic. They were still at work everyday, they had to work in close proximity to infected individuals, my wife even had her pay cut and lost 401k benefits, yet still had to go to work everyday. I was very disapointed when I found out Ford didn't consider her for that promotion as well.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
It looks like this $1000 is gone, at least from what I can see it's back down to $500. Maybe its just my region? (SoCal)

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
You guys need to check with your dealer about this rebate. I should have qualified for it since I placed my order April 7. Order has my VIN, order number and my name on it. I'm going up to pick the truck up today...but now the dealer is saying I don't qualify for the rebate since I didn't put down a deposit....????? They NEVER even asked for a deposit. I have a feeling that they are just wanting to get my rebate for themselves to compensate for the $5K dealer discount they gave me when I ordered. They are now selling at MSRP just like everyone else. I guess I should consider myself lucky that they are at least honoring the price they quoted me when I ordered it.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You guys need to check with your dealer about this rebate. I should have qualified for it since I placed my order April 7. Order has my VIN, order number and my name on it. I'm going up to pick the truck up today...but now the dealer is saying I don't qualify for the rebate since I didn't put down a deposit....????? They NEVER even asked for a deposit. I have a feeling that they are just wanting to get my rebate for themselves to compensate for the $5K dealer discount they gave me when I ordered. They are now selling at MSRP just like everyone else. I guess I should consider myself lucky that they are at least honoring the price they quoted me when I ordered it.
Either that or hoping you get pissed off and drop the Truck so they can sell it to someone else above MSRP.

RJ_986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150
Call ford marketing directly and inquire about your eligibility . 800-334-4375

Sentinel1201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
I picked up a 21 powerboost from dealer inventory last weekend, and received this credit (it was listed in the purchase agreement as a Ford trade in loyalty credit or something to that effect). Also make sure to check the Ford Pass App, I got another $500 in Home Depot gift card also.

Last edited:

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
That’s extremely shady. I would call them out on that, you’re absolutely eligible. I put a deposit down at order time as well and got this just fine.

Sponsored

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Apparently there's also a Farm Bureau discount (at least it's on the website, I'm still waiting for my truck so haven't tried to get it) of $500. It cost like $40 for a family membership to our Farm Bureau and there are some other nifty discounts from Carhart and others.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I applied for the farm bureau discount as well (Existing member). The dealer wasn’t sure about it because they had never seen one before, but they submitted that and this new $1k one for me when I took delivery and they said I should just get a check in the mail for the $1500 from Ford.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Either that or hoping you get pissed off and drop the Truck so they can sell it to someone else above MSRP.
That didn't happen....I brought her home this evening :) .

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Picked up my truck today but did not receive this incentive. The sales manager claimed he needed a program number for the incentive. He and finance say they will submit it to Ford and send me a check.....sure..... happy with he Truck!

OP
OP

2021 Ford

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat
Occupation
Coffee
Picked up my truck today but did not receive this incentive. The sales manager claimed he needed a program number for the incentive. He and finance say they will submit it to Ford and send me a check.....sure..... happy with he Truck!
What was your order date?
Sponsored