Sponsored

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
Ah, I see where you're getting it now. I would imagine this is just the standard language for all incentives for a particular date range (this one being the one that ends 7/6). But certainly worth confirming with your dealer. I put in a second order on Friday that will hopefully beat my purgatory truck and the dealer said unequivocally that I would get this incentive... and there's pretty much no chance it would be delivered by 7/6. So, confirm with your dealer, but I would imagine you're fine.
Haha good point. I guess technically you could have ordered the day the incentive started and still wouldn’t have the truck by 7/6. I will confirm with my dealer as well. Good luck to you!
Sponsored

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
And just one more thing on the Farm Bureau incentive, it cannot be used in conjunction with AXZD-Plans. So not usable with X-Plan which I'm planning to use again.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
The longer this chip issues goes on the worse things get. Ford has eff’d this up from the get go. It’s not Fords fault there is a chip shortage. IT IS FORD’s FAULT ON HOW THEY HAVE RESPONDED & TREATED THEIR CUSTOMERS! I’m 68 yrs old and, full disclosure, I’ve been a Chevy man my whole life. This yr I decided to do it, I’m ordering a Lariat by God. Here is how I’ve been treated by Ford & their dealer.
To surmise
1. 1st week of March I order my truck. Get a verbal agreement of 10% discount off $60K window Sticker.
2. I am told once Ford assigns a VIN # I will come in & put down a deposit.
3. I get VIN # but dealers says don’t worry about deposit
4. truck is built & completed 4/27 EXCEPT FOR CHIPS, off to the graveyard to wait.
5. Now, my Ford dealer says there is a massive shortage of trucks so they won’t be honoring my previously agreed to 10% discount. To make matters worse, they now want $2500 OVER window sticker
6. soooo, my truck, in 4 months, has gone from $60K to $54K to now $62,5K + TT&L
7. Here’s the best experience of all. People who ordered their truck before April still don’t have a truck, are being told it will be Oct, & will get no $100 for their experienc. But, those who ordered AFTER May are getting their truck delivered b4 mine & are getting a $1K incentive.
8. THANK GOD I’m not qualified for the $1K incentive because my Ford dealer would probably now want $3500 over window sticker
9. here’s the saddest part of all. I want this fucking truck!
I am one of those who ordered April 7....and got my truck June 8.
Brother most of that is your dealer treating you very poorly. Not Ford.

I would encourage you to find a new dealer.

Its also a good lesson for us all, always get it in writing. The world has changed and 'gentleman agreements' are a thing of the past.
I didn't sign anything, or put down a deposit on my Lariat. I just emailed the "build and price" summery from the Ford website to my sales guy. He sent me an email back with the price on it...which was about $5K off MSRP and I told him to order it. This was the first week of April. I was afraid they were gonna try to balk at the price and get me to pay MSRP or more...but they honored the price they quoted me in the email without question.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Call ford marketing directly and inquire about your eligibility . 800-334-4375
Looks like I'm at the mercy of the dealership. I called Ford marketing this morning, and was told that I would need to go thru the dealership for any questions on the rebate. :unsure: . I even asked if there was anything that would make me NOT qualify for the rebate and she still said that it would be something I would need to discuss with the dealership. So Ford marketing wasn't much help at all. :( .

Sponsored

JDMan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Even if they did, you could make one call to your local news station (Followed by the BBB) and they’d be begging you to take the original deal the minute they’re on TV with a headline of “Local car dealer tries to rescind agreed upon offer from buyer to make additional profit”.
The BBB is just a corporation like Yelp! It's not a governmental agency or anything and you're wasting your time reporting it to them.

It's Yelp! pre-internet.

They just make money and take payments from corps to remove negative comments, etc. if you're using them, you're just giving into their greed and deception.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
The BBB is just a corporation like Yelp! It's not a governmental agency or anything and you're wasting your time reporting it to them.

It's Yelp! pre-internet.

They just make money and take payments from corps to remove negative comments, etc. if you're using them, you're just giving into their greed and deception.
Totally right... but,

I am still so angry and upset so I think I'll type up a complaint letter on my Olivetti typewriter and fax it to the BBB. I bet Ford will be soooo scared of the bad review.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB

It's Yelp! pre-internet.

Right, they're not going to do much for you, but telling any business you plan to file a formal complaint with them is not something they want to deal with and will typically do anything reasonable to avoid. The point isn't to complain about FoMoCo, but the dealer itself. A smaller local business will be a little more concerned about that stuff that Ford itself in a complaint about one car.

ColemanFord

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Purchasing Manager

jhopkinson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2013 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Tech Director
I have $2000 personal cash. I don’t think I can get the $1000 ordering incentive.
I do as well, and I was told this should stack but we will see. I'm not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
I do as well, and I was told this should stack but we will see. I'm not holding my breath.
Just curious...did you also get any dealer discounts or are they charging you MSRP?

jhopkinson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2013 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Tech Director
Just curious...did you also get any dealer discounts or are they charging you MSRP?

I used X-Plan and received ford incentives as well. I ordered May 1st and the available incentives were $3100 along with my $2000 PCO....so $5100 off the X-plan price.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Just a data point. Ordered a F150 Tremor yesterday. While in the dealership I showed the $1,000 discount to the salesman, and then the Sales Manager, and then the General Manager. It states that order must be placed between 4/1 and 7/6, but at the bottom it also states that delivery must be taken by 7/6. I had a brief discussion with the GM from the stance that this is a relatively daft offer: In the current market, and with Ford's supply chain challenges, there is a minute chance that any order could actually get placed and delivered within this timeline. He ultimately agreed and put it in writing that the $1,000 discount will be applied to the order on top of any additional incentives. From this experience I'd assume that the dealerships (GM) have the final say in permitting or denying this promotion. Hope this helps anyone else trying to get this discount.
Ford F-150 Ford is giving $1,000 incentive for F-150 purchases between April 1st -  July 6 Custom Order Bonus Cash 2.PNG

bgalakazam

First Name
Lubo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 500A Lariat 4x4 5.0L
I only got $500 for military. I wonder if this $1,000 applies for MAS overseas since it says 'local dealers'. MAS is supposed to apply any rebates that pop-up between now and my delivery, estimated December. I also need to check back with MAS about the military bonus cash being $1,000 now, along with the $1,000 college student and $1,000 custom order. I doubt they'll apply them for overseas delivery, though.

Last edited:

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Just a data point. Ordered a F150 Tremor yesterday. While in the dealership I showed the $1,000 discount to the salesman, and then the Sales Manager, and then the General Manager. It states that order must be placed between 4/1 and 7/6, but at the bottom it also states that delivery must be taken by 7/6. I had a brief discussion with the GM from the stance that this is a relatively daft offer: In the current market, and with Ford's supply chain challenges, there is a minute chance that any order could actually get placed and delivered within this timeline. He ultimately agreed and put it in writing that the $1,000 discount will be applied to the order on top of any additional incentives. From this experience I'd assume that the dealerships (GM) have the final say in permitting or denying this promotion. Hope this helps anyone else trying to get this discount.
Custom Order Bonus Cash 2.PNG
I hope the GM signed it, if not it means nothing
Sponsored