Sponsored

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Been there, done that. Even lodged a ticket with Ford Customer Relations and got basically a canned platitude email in response.
How do you open a case with Ford? I ordered Sept 30, and truck has been listed as in production ever since 2/15. Ridiculous.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
How do you open a case with Ford? I ordered Sept 30, and truck has been listed as in production ever since 2/15. Ridiculous.
You have to call but it basically gets you knowhere. All I got for my trouble was a case #
Check on Ford website for Customer Relations number if you still want to try

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
You have to call but it basically gets you knowhere. All I got for my trouble was a case #
Check on Ford website for Customer Relations number if you still want to try
Thanks. I found and called the number last night. The person I spoke with was polite but had no way to get info or help. She said they can only help with problems for a vehicle that is in my possession. Her suggested solution was to cancel my current order (from 9/30) and reorder from a different dealership (as if the dealership has anything to do with it once the order has been picked up by Ford and has been sitting stuck in production for >6 weeks?). I did not want to start a 6+ month process over again. She then offered to transfer me to someone else and I was disconnected. I don’t know if it was intentional or not...

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Any updates? Is the KC plant starting back up today? My window sticker still showing a blend date of 4/9

Sponsored

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
President Biden is meeting with US automakers today to discuss how they can acquire surplus silicon overthruster chips from NASA's top secret Area 51 stealth Space Force program under the war powers act so they can expedite the assembly of texag, KartRacer25, and all F150gen14 members special orders of 2021 F-150's through production ASAP .

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/12/bid...rtage-as-us-auto-industry-feels-the-pain.html

Mwalker

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have order a new 2021 F-150 the ship date was 5/22/21 now its going to be ship date 7/12/21 but the sales man said don’t hold your breath????. Should I cancel and try GMAC