First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4
Ordered a set on Friday morning, and they were delivered Sunday afternoon. I have to say great customer service and great looking wheels in person. Can’t wait to get them mounted up and on the truck this week! The weight savings was really nice vs oem. Ended up with a 275/65/20 nitto recon grappler and (34” tire) and they weigh 1-2 pounds less than than the oem 20s and hankooks which is awesome for mileage and power!
78536217-2C7C-42A6-B38B-92B007805917.jpeg
17EBC5A9-1566-4C02-9A3F-1B7900367BD2.jpeg
Hey Taylor, that was fast for sure! Can't wait to see your final build. As a side note you're going ot love the Recon Grapplers that's the exact tire in the exact size that I run.

Keep us posted.
Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Excited to see them on!

OP
OP
BRINK WHEELS

BRINK WHEELS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A Carbonized Grey Sport 4x4
looks great, didn’t realize that the recon grapplers were available SL and in that size (I have the terra grapplers in that size/SL and like them)….you are making me wish I bought wheels like that as opposed to takeoff stock 20’s

Sponsored

Theoxfx

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
My plan was to just do tires at first on stock wheels and wait until venomrex wheels came back in stock eventually but the brinks caught my eye and the forum discount made it too good not to jump on this month. Love the way it turned out and keeping the weight of the wheels and tires the same as stock kept the ride butter smooth. I hate the dump truck ride over pit holes of 10 ply tires

IconicJJR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My plan was to just do tires at first on stock wheels and wait until venomrex wheels came back in stock eventually but the brinks caught my eye and the forum discount made it too good not to jump on this month. Love the way it turned out and keeping the weight of the wheels and tires the same as stock kept the ride butter smooth. I hate the dump truck ride over pit holes of 10 ply tires
I agree. I was looking at fuel blitz/rebels but the pricing diff and weight difference sold me on it. Im excited to get my set on.

Micale

First Name
Micale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hey Team,

Here's a really nice Tremor we just fitted with our 20x9 BRINK Insurgent Wheels in Nocturnal Black with a 0 Offset on 35x12.50r20s.

Ford-Tremor-B201-Insurgent-Wheels_2.jpg

Ford-Tremor-B201-Insurgent-Wheels_4.jpg

Ford-Tremor-B201-Insurgent-Wheels_1.jpg

The removable center cap trim that our cap offers was later removed and painted to match the factory Tremor Orange trims.

Ford-Tremor-B201-Insurgent-Wheels_7.jpg

Ford-Tremor-B201-Insurgent-Wheels_9.jpg

Ford-Tremor-B201-Insurgent-Wheels_12.jpg

The customer leveled the truck in the front and experienced a little rubbing on the crash bar when the steering is fully locked and in reverse. He shaved the crash bar a little and now has zero rubbing.

We predict the rubbing could have been prevented with our 20x9 +18 OEM+ fitment as that fitment was engineered to allow more clearance (and also sits flush). This customer wanted an Enhanced Stance though and for that reason he went with our 20x9 +0 offset which provides a slight poke however does offer less clearance.

More images and suspension details can be found here: https://brinkwheels.com/ford-f-150-tremor-with-brink-insurgent-wheels-on-35s/

We'd love to hear your feedback? Our future fitments and designs are based around community feedback.
Awesome looking wheels. What’s the homie discount? 😎😁

OP
OP
BRINK WHEELS

BRINK WHEELS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4
Awesome looking wheels. What’s the homie discount? 😎😁
The amount differs and will always be updated on my signature. Trying not to post it in a thread as when it changes in August I don't want to get any heat :ROFLMAO:

Right now it's the lowest it'll ever be and that's only because we're trying to gain some traction as a newer vendor.

Micale

First Name
Micale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yeah copy that. I ordered my truck like 6 months so hopefully I’ll get it by December lol

Sponsored

1warmtremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Sales
I’m not a fan of the black on black, but deff a fan of black on other colors. 20s look great on the Tremor. Hats off to the OP. Nice wheels for sure. With my AMB, I don’t think I’ll switch to black. I’m thinking gray or bronze and since I upgraded my tires I plan to stick with 18s but as much as I love the stock wheels I wish they were at least 8.5 wide. That’s the only reason I’m thinking about swapping.

Ford F-150 Ford F-150 Tremor with 20x9 BRINK Insurgent Wheels on 35s 1A90D3BB-333D-4FD2-91E1-3791ECCF475E

OP
OP
BRINK WHEELS

BRINK WHEELS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4
I’m not a fan of the black on black, but deff a fan of black on other colors. 20s look great on the Tremor. Hats off to the OP. Nice wheels for sure. With my AMB, I don’t think I’ll switch to black. I’m thinking gray or bronze and since I upgraded my tires I plan to stick with 18s but as much as I love the stock wheels I wish they were at least 8.5 wide. That’s the only reason I’m thinking about swapping.

1A90D3BB-333D-4FD2-91E1-3791ECCF475E.jpeg
Love that trucks stance! I do agree OE should have been a bit wider.

DirtFreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Ford F250
Occupation
Retired ( paper maker )
Would like to see these same wheels done in 18".